2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$104
eDreamsUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
TripadvisorUS$104
StayForLong
All reviews lakeside manor view of the lake both nights lough ramor night break relaxing stay portions cavan ireland fishing
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021

We are in the middle of summer holiday time... I'm still confused about why a hotel like this could only offer chips and sausages at 6pm. We were told that the chef had clocked off for the day. God only knows who was looking after the chips back in the kitchen.
Needless to say we left...

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ppdf76
Reviewed 27 June 2021

Perfect place for families and friends, very nice staff and delicious food. The view is beautiful you can relax and rest in peace, I would recommend this place to anyone. Big car park, there is never a problem with parking your car

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2021

This place actually spelled "DISGUSTING" in e best possible way. Portion of food was not only small but also tasted like food out of GARBAGE. The worst food I have ever had in my entire life after trying different foods in different countries all over the world. Should have thrown it to their face TBH

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Connector545218
Reviewed 13 January 2021

I have been to stay on several occasions , as a single traveller, and it is always a treat . The rooms are sizable , well furnished and the ones at the front have an unbelievably stunning view of the lake .The staff are very friendly and helpful. I felt very comfortable in the bar for a drink as staff chatted to me and made me feel welcome . It is a great base from which to visit all the local historical sites and I try to book a room here anytime I am visiting Cavan and Meath .

Room tip: Rooms at the Front have the best views .
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 22 September 2020

We toured Ireland by motorhome at the end of last season and the Lakeside Manor comes recommended by Britstops as a friendly place to stop overnight.
We had a great welcome from Jim the manager who even offered us use of a shower if we needed it, even though we were only using one of his parking spaces overnight..
We had a drink and used their restaurant for an evening meal which was excellent - great size portions btw. Did get the impression that the hotel is in need of a makeover but it suited our needs at he time.

Date of stay: October 2019