“Great Service”

Walter's Bar and Grill
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic food well worth the visit traveled from Wexford after a recommendation from a friend of mine in Borris. Staff all very friendly. Had kids with me and never felt under any pressure with them and they enjoyed it thoroughly. Staff interacted great with them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in for lunch.the food and service were lovely a very warm and comfortable environment. Will definitely be eating there again and going back to try the cocktail bar at some stage

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Called for drinks with family and friends. Ended up staying for food. Witch was 5 star and great service.. picked the bill up and was very reasonable.. will be back again....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pleasant surprise finding this place, decor is stunning, staff friendly and caring and great wholesome food. Worth the visit
Will be back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Decided to stop in Bagenalstown for something to eat and just happened upon Walter's Bar & Grill. The decor was lovely and there was a nice ambiance, so we settled in for lunch and having looked at the cocktail list I decided to have a cocktail (well I did have a designated driver :-) !),
I had the fish & chips and my friend had the chicken wings. My fish was gorgeous and I was in the mood for some nice chips which were complimented by the fresh pea puree. l did get a little jealous of my friend who had the chicken wings and next time I will be getting those. The waiting staff were attentive and friendly.
I seen they put on music sessions and next time we will come for dinner and stay for some cocktails and music...any nice B&B's in Bagnenalstown? . I highly recommend Walters and we will be back!