1,446 results
All reviews luas stop dundrum shopping centre nice hotel busy hotel air coach bar food reception staff shuttle bus dublin city aircoach motorway concert shampoo ireland foyer
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived Sunday attending Queen concert, waited 35 at the bar for a drink 45 minutes for food order, room was over heated and one window broken so couldnt open it, very dissatisfied as ive stayed in other Clayton hotels before but never experienced poor service like this

1  Thank Chris M
Prodan I, Guest Relations Manager at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. I have shared your comments regarding the level of service you have received with the relevant heads of departments to action.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at pivanov@claytonhotels.com as I would be delighted to help with anything I can.

I do hope we can welcome you back to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This hotel is good, it is fine for staying on business, as I was, but somehow it hasn't made me want to stay here again. The rooms are spacious with good basic facilities. There was a hair dryer and tea and coffee making facilities (sadly no biscuits). The TV was a bit temperamental but worked. Unfortunately I was staying during the recent heat wave, and the rooms have no air conditioning, leading to very hot rooms as the windows do not open very wide.
Otherwise the service, breakfast etc, was okay, and for me this is worth noting. It was only okay, nothing to complain about but a very average experience.

Stayed: July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Clayton Hotel Leopardstown. It is lovely to hear that you liked our spacious guest rooms. All feedback from our guests is taken very seriously and we find it really helpful to take on board real time customer opinions. We do have portable fans available to help with the air circulation and our friendly team are always on hand and will be more than happy to assist with any request you may have.

Thank you again for your review and I hope we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights while going to concert in Marlay Park

Very short walk from Cental Park Luas station

Very quick check in, room on the 7th floor

Great bed and large room,nice ensuite

No aircon but fan supplied,very welcome in the heat we are experiencing!

Great breakfast,although if you pick the wrong time there can be a big queue

Dear Valued Guest,

I am pleased to hear that your stay in Clayton Hotel Leopardstown was an enjoyable experience. It was our pleasure to look after you and we are delighted that you enjoyed our fantastic location here in Leopardstown and our specious and comfortable guest rooms. Thank you also for your lovely comments regarding our Vitality Breakfast. It is perfectly cooked, very delicious and it really is a great start to the day.

Thank you again for the positive feedback and I do hope we can welcome you back to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night while attending a concert!
Lovely spacious room, very clean
Breakfast was delicious & such a variety to choose from
Ideal for going shopping as Luas stops near hand to go into city
Lovely staff throughout hotel

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Have stayed in the Clayton a couple of times a year over the past 10 years or so. Initially as Bewleys and then later as the Clayton. The rooms arrear to be going through an update but we stayed here last week during the Hot weather, the rooms have no Air Con, the Windows open the smallest amount. We asked for a Fan and were told they don’t have any. The Hot weather was expected, they know they have no Air Con would it not be an idea to have fans available???

But my main complaint would be the choice of food, as previously advised we have stayed in the Clayton a lot both as a whole family and as a couple. Initially we always had the breakfast Buffet but the food choice is poor and not Hot and the Staff are abrupt to the point of rudeness (Chef) so we stopped staying for Breakfast. We have however always had food in the Bar, there is not a huge choice but with a larger group their sharing platters have always been a good option. Based on our previous experience we ordered 1 platter to share between 2 people and asked that the prawns be removed and replaced if possible by cocktail sausages. The Platter arrived and it was laughable, it had reduced in size by 60%
There was a very small amount of Fries in a little Bucket, a spring roll, 5 cocktail sausages 1 and 1/2 Chicken pieces ( the second being so small it’s hardly worth mentioning) previously there were 3 - 4 Spring Rolls, the same amount of Prawns, Onion Rings Fries enough to share, 4 - 5 pieces of Chicken and then a pile of cocktail sausages or at least enough to share. We asked the waiter about it and he just shrugged and said that’s it????

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Prodan I, Guest Relations Manager at Clayton Hotel Leopardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I was sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay. Recently we are experiencing a persistent dry and hot weather in Ireland and I understand your dissatisfaction with the room being quite warm. Please accept our sincere apologies with regards to the limited availability of portable fans on this day. I have passed on your comments to the relevant heads of departments for review and consideration.

I would like to thank you for your detailed review about your dining experience with us. We take all feedback very seriously and it really helps us to improve our standards and levels of service. Your comments about the choice and the amount of food you have received, have been brought to the attention of our senior management and we are reviewing our offerings.

If a return visit to Clayton Hotel Leopardstown is in your future plans, please feel free to contact me at pivanov@claytonhotels.com as I would be delighted to assist and to ensure your next stay with us is an enjoyable experience.