“A beautiful meal”

Annadale Cottage Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Lucan
Cuisines: Chinese, Diner
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Annadale Cottage Restaurant is a Fine Chinese Cuisine Restaurant located on Lucan village beside McDonald and Maxol garage. Annadale is committed to building strong relationships with the local community. Whenever possible, we try to source ingredients locally to support local producers and manufacturers. All ingredients are freshly prepared onsite every day by trained and experienced chefs who are passionate about Chinese cuisine.
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed our meal on Monday evening the 28th of November 2016. For starters we both have the spare ribs and they were very tasty. For the main course my wife has the sweet and sour and I have beef Chinese curry with fried rice and we both have chips on the site. Ice cream for dessert and two pots of lovely Tea. The service was excellent.
Water brought to our table the minute we sat down. We will be back.

1  Thank annaaodhanroisin

Reviewed 18 November 2016

restaurant is fine food a lot better there than in take away it seems to me there is a huge mark up in irish restaurants for wine which is putting a lot of people off wine you can buy anywhere for less than a tenner twice or three times the price.

1  Thank jim5connaughton
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Here's a nice place just off the M4 to park up and pop in for food. Looks like it's been run by the same family or at least tenant for yrs and yrs now .. and ample parking close by. The interior is quirky, the floor is uneven but the food and table service was great. Our waiter was early 20's mad for chat and when the food was delivered he even re confirmed what each dish was in a lovely reassuring manner ... will make a return soon it's just 15 mins up the road .. highly recommended!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

My wife and I were looking for something other than "potatoes" and came across this restaurant. It is a little pricey for Chinese food, but both our meals were great. The shredded chicken appetizer was amazing. And the sweet and sour chicken meal was excellent and could easily feed two people.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

The restaurant accommodated for everyone despite wishing to move a table and having a large contingent of vegetarians.

The food here is spot on and good quality. We were supplied a very diverse range of food for the party all at short notice, all chosen by a chinese freind who was part of the party.

The waiter was very helpful despite dropping a tray by accident. He handled the situation very professionally.

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that it got unbearably hot where we were sitting towards the end of the evening. I don't know if the air conditiining was working but this really needs to be addressed.

1  Thank Bassplayerman