Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
US$149
US$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$137
US$124
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$181
US$170
US$152
US$118
US$164
US$143
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

1,938 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flightmini bartouzai restaurantrental cargood nights sleepcity centrestayed here for one nighthotel bareditnorthwoods
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Stayed for a single night on Apr 8th en route to an airport departure the following morning. I've stayed away from Crowne Plaza properties in the States because of quality issues, so I was skeptical of this stay. I was very pleasantly surprised. Lobby was warm and welcoming, and staff was as well. The biggest surprise was the room - very nicely appointed. Comfortable bed, stylish and updated bath, great lighting. There are two dinner options at the hotel - Touzai and the bar. We went with the latter, which offered a simple, less expensive menu. Service was great, and the meal was as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Dublin. I am happy to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your visit. Thank you for recommending us to others.

We hope to see you back again at some stage in the future,

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I have been an IHG platinum member for many years, and have stayed in many Crown Plaza’s all over the world. I have to say that this staff was below average in courtesy and ability. With a 5 pm arrival our rooms were ready but the hallways on level 3 were a mess requiring us to traverse dirty dishes and dirty linens all the way to our rooms. The keys did not work for either of our two rooms (traverse back past the dirties). The waiter at the bar was excellent. The waiter at the restaurant however was very slow and we had to flag him down for everything. The Asian fusion dishes were good, the steak was not (poor flavor and tough). The desk clerk in the morning was not at all helpful. At 7am we asked if the coffee shop would be opening to grab a coffee prior to our flight. He simply said no because it is Saturday. He didn’t offer to tell us there is complimentary take along coffee in the restaurant. When reviewing our room charges he asked if we had anything from the minibar in our room. I replied no (as we had not). He said I see you had a sparkling water (which was on the tabletop with a complementary note next to it). I mentioned that and he did not charge us. We had to wonder how he even knew that!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in relation to your recent experience with us here at the hotel. I am sorry to see that there were some areas that didn't meet with our usual high standards. I apologise for this and assure you that we will investigate all points raised and implement the necessary corrective action,

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed at the Crown before a return flight to the states.

The facilities are adequate for a Crowne - bathrooms were old but clean and the rooms were OK. Sheets were a bit scratchy and for some reason my room heated to 22 degrees Celsius in the night (which is quite hot). In the middle of the night I then had to figure out how to use the thermostat (not simple).

The real disappointment was the staff. Perhaps Crownes are no longer as excellent as they used to be, but the majority of the staff was not courteous or prompt - with two exceptions. The first was our waiter in the bar - quite pleasant and speedy. The other was the manager at the front desk.

However, both the woman I worked with at the front desk and the waiter in the restaurant were less than expected. Service in the restaurant was slow and it felt like we had to work very hard to get and keep the waiter’s attention when trying to order another round of drinks.

Unfortunately a snow storm in MN (in April!) meant that we needed to rebook our flights. As someone not from the area and having been charged crazy fees for using room phones before, I went to the front desk to see if they could help. First, the clerk just stands there and says “what’s the number?” So I googled on my phone and tried to find it. I got a number and she dialed for me. The person on the line told me it was the wrong number and gave me a different number. At one point the clerk completely ignored me until I reminded here to help me even after her manager had just instructed her to google the number for me (the WiFi was not good). After me trying multiple numbers and back and forth the manager finally told me that there was a phone in my room that would allow me to make those calls from my room! Great! Wish I had known before standing at the front desk for 20 minutes though.

However, when I tried to use the room phone, I discovered that it automatically hung up on my after 5 minutes - they denied that this was the case when I called the front desk but I tried it about 5 times all with the same result.

Eventually I just called from my cell and will have to pay the long distance fees incurred.

Not a high quality Crowne.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent feedback. I am sorry to see that you experienced some issues during your recent stay. I assure you that this would not be representative of our usual high standard of service. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will address the points raised and ensure that the necessary improvements are implemented.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

WIth a free airport shuttle and great per night price, you can't go wrong with this hotel. Room was spacious, with an amazing bathroom and shower, which after spending time in Europe I can appreciate.
A quick car ride away from downtown Dublin made exploring the city super easy!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Nick M

Dear Nick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review following your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. I am delighted to see that you had a positive experience.

We hope to welcome you back again at some stage soon,

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I normally try to avoid airport hotels, they ‘re usually too noisy from both early and late flights and the travellers that use them; this Crowne Plaza was a welcome change.

The reception area was quiet and efficient, the room was bright and airy with windows on two walls and the bathroom had both a shower and a separate bath.

Reception had warned me that there was a problem with the free WiFi so I wasn’t surprised that it dropped out a few times; hopefully fixed by now. Plenty of power sockets and USB’s for charging if you need to use your phone as a hotspot. I didn’t use the “Handy” tablet that offered free calls and internet access but it looked like a interesting extra.

I ate dinner in the bar, lively atmosphere and a extensive menu; the chicken wings with blue cheese were very good. Breakfast buffet was fine, the staff kept it well stocked so there was none of the typical dried-out bacon and overcooked scrambled eggs.

No complaints about the hotel but beware the car park if you’re in anything larger than a Golf; the layout is terrible, the design of the up/down ramps means that if someone’s not prepared to give way the place will gridlock. Not fun if you have a flight to catch...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business