US$114
US$109
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$54
US$64
Kings Inn Motel(Lenoir City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
La Quinta
US$59
US$52
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanking bedgreat roomplace to staygreat breakfastfront desk staffrubypropertystopsleepmanagerrenovationgpsflorida
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Ronnie was great as well as the rest of the staff. Evening and morning staff was wonderful. Almost made me want to stay another night. My assistant made reservations, as I was traveling and mentioned my travel itinerary. My check in was met by scowls as the other client was told no rooms left, but then that is why one makes reservations while traveling during the northern schools spring break. Breakfast was nice and beds comfy. Overall A+ for a quiet stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2016

My husband liked the shower's water pressure and lotsa fruit &coffee at bfkst.
I liked the great mattress and Indoor Corridores and bacon and eggs at bfkst
Front desk guy was helpful.
Oh! If I 75 is still closed due to rockslide, this hotel is only an hour away so if you leave about 8 or 8:30 a.m., the detour will be a snap. We only lost 30 minutes on the detour cuz the traffic was non existant....we hit the detour at 9:15 a.m.
Don't try the detour at night! Is a 2 lane winding road in the mountains w/ no streetlights

Room Tip: There is luggage cart available and an elevator, ask for 3rd floor......so quiet !!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Another night on the road and once again another good night. Staff was really nice and helpful. Rooms were clean and the beds was great, Non-smoking and the room had a nice smell to it. All was clean and breakfast was great.

Room Tip: All was clean and room was great
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2015

Rolled through Lenoir City at 3am, and decided to get some sleep before going on. We first stopped at HIE, and the $170 rate had us prepared to keep driving out of Lenoir. We decided to try the Comfort Inn, due to the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. I am very thankful for TripAdvisor reviewers, because from the looks of this Comfort Inn, we would never have stopped!

The gentleman who checked us in was extremely friendly, and offered us a late checkout. We got a king room for just over $100, and while that still seemed a bit high for the area and type of hotel, we checked in. Good decision!

The carpet definitely needs replaced, as there is a musty odor to the entire hotel, but once your nose gets used to it, you don't really notice the smell. (It reminded me of my grandmother's house in WV - kind of mothball-y.)

The bed was probably the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in, & we got excellent sleep. You get plenty of pillows (both firm & soft). The bedding was clean and fresh.

The bathroom is on the small side, with the sink outside of the bathroom.

The breakfast was typical continental fare. The area was immaculate, and the breakfast staff was extremely friendly. We came in near the end of the breakfast time, and we were asked if we wanted anything else before they cleaned up. We appreciated that. Most places just start putting stuff away.

Overall, this was an excellent place to stay, and we would not hesitate to stay here again, or recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Room on main floor was quiet
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2015

I must tell you that looks can be deceiving. We decided to stop here on a long road trip, as it was 11:00 p.m. in the midst of a storm, and we didn't want to proceed to the next larger city. We had a very spacious room with two queen beds. The room and hotel, as a whole, was very dated, i.e.: wall paper, border, popcorn ceilings. But this hotel is VERY clean, and the front desk person was so, so nice and helpful. I wish I knew his name ... relatively young, white male. The carpeting, beds, mattresses, etc. was all VERY clean and very comfortable. We were equally impressed with the breakfast variety the next morning, as well as the cleanliness of that area, also. It was absolutely spotless. No complaints here! Please look past the décor, and you'll have a very clean and comfortable stay!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family