US$114
US$54
US$64
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$45
Kings Inn Motel(Lenoir City)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$55
US$99
La Quinta
US$59
US$52
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanking bedgreat roomplace to staygreat breakfastfront desk staffrubypropertystopsleepmanagerrenovationgpsflorida
Reviewed 9 June 2016

this hotel was like a life saver because of two things 1.The bed was like a cloud and 2. we finally got hockey. I was part of a tour group and we were on our way home to michigan and we had to find a place to stay for the night and this place was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Right off interstate but no loud interstate noise at night, which was nice. VERY friendly and helpful staff, nice clean rooms, and hot breakfast bar offered quite a few options. I wasn't able to use the pool so I really can't rate it, as it was closed for the season, but it looked like a pretty decent size.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Ronnie was great as well as the rest of the staff. Evening and morning staff was wonderful. Almost made me want to stay another night. My assistant made reservations, as I was traveling and mentioned my travel itinerary. My check in was met by scowls as the other client was told no rooms left, but then that is why one makes reservations while traveling during the northern schools spring break. Breakfast was nice and beds comfy. Overall A+ for a quiet stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2016

My husband liked the shower's water pressure and lotsa fruit &coffee at bfkst.
I liked the great mattress and Indoor Corridores and bacon and eggs at bfkst
Front desk guy was helpful.
Oh! If I 75 is still closed due to rockslide, this hotel is only an hour away so if you leave about 8 or 8:30 a.m., the detour will be a snap. We only lost 30 minutes on the detour cuz the traffic was non existant....we hit the detour at 9:15 a.m.
Don't try the detour at night! Is a 2 lane winding road in the mountains w/ no streetlights

Room Tip: There is luggage cart available and an elevator, ask for 3rd floor......so quiet !!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Another night on the road and once again another good night. Staff was really nice and helpful. Rooms were clean and the beds was great, Non-smoking and the room had a nice smell to it. All was clean and breakfast was great.

Room Tip: All was clean and room was great
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business