US$104
US$93
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Econo Lodge(Lenoir City)
US$74
US$114
Hampton.com
US$64
US$54
Kings Inn Motel(Lenoir City)
US$49
US$45
US$95
La Quinta
US$59
All reviewsroom was cleanking bedgreat roomplace to staygreat breakfastfront desk staffrubypropertystopfloridarenovationgpsgm
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

We made reservations at the Tennessee welcome centre and congrats to Tennessee the person on duty was exceptionally helpful in helping us arrange the Comfort Inn. We were very impressed with the room and attention to detail granted it was a hotel in an out of the way place but a five star in its category. The included breakfast was there earlier than expected and the selection was outstanding, maybe because of the night shift person who seemed to be on top of things, unfortunately I couldn't remember his name. I highly recommend this Comfort Inn if you happen to be close on your way to your destination. I also wrote about the Ruby Tuesday right next door so look up my comments.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Pleasant stay. Rooms are clean, well appointed and reasonably priced. Breakfast is included and offers many options. Lots of dining options within walking distance. I'd recommend getting the sign at the roadway entrance re-erected. Missed the hotel entrance on the first driveby.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2016

The location was convenient and easily accessible. Our room was clean and the bed comfy. Having nearby businesses and restaurants made our stay both practical and enjoyable. I would stay here again on my next trip to Lenoir City.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

We were evacuated from Hilton Head due to Hurricane Matthew and felt lucky to get the last two rooms available. We found this hotel to be very clean and newly updated. The breakfast was also very good and the attendant was constantly replenishing the buffet.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a room on sort notice on a Friday night before a UT game. Alas we couldn't go to the game but the room was very nice especially for the price. The desk clerk was harried with other folks looking fora room but still had time to be friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple