“Very welcoming with excellent food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Choy's Chineese Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in Celbridge
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Always very tasty food from here with a warm welcome from all the staff. Highly recommend it. Satay sauce to die for!

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Wow .. Wow .. Delivered within 15 minutes .. Great Value .. Great Service .. Great Local Delivery .. Great Hospitality

Reviewed 20 January 2016

The Chicken Nugget Box does exactly what it says in the name. Good price and even better with the black bean sauce!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

After a long week, we decided that we would try the local Chinese- two starters and two mains. Mine was a vegetable Thai green curry and with I opened it the oil was very clear- having done a cooking course in Thailand, oil is not one of their ingredients. It tasted like that of its packing aluminum. I just need to remember that their is a reason why I don't eat Chinese often.

1  Thank anichleirigh
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

I did the unthinkable; I walked into a Chinese restaurant and asked sheepishly if they could prepare a meal without soy (I have painful reactions to even the smallest amount) . The owner /manager was so lovely and attentive and really went out of her way to be sure that my food had no soy oil, flour, paste or other additives. The chef made something custom just for me. Thank you!