“Always great food and always lovely staff ”
Review of Swans Naas

Swans Naas
Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Naas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great for a quiet lunch. Wouldn't recommend for families as the seating area is tight but it's more of a relaxed setting anyway. I come here almost weekly and I Haven't had a bad experience. Fruit and veg shop itself is amazing and always great value.

1  Thank CiaraLangan

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was looked up and down while walking into the shop for having tattoos terrible service felt as if I was not welcome. Food was poor had to be sent back for being undercooked and the 2nd time was just as bad don't feel great after eating it. Had to ask for our coffees we ordered and paid for before we left. Would not recommend

2  Thank steven m
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Any local will tell you this is "the" place to go for coffee and freshest of food in Naas. The cafe is small, and at the back of Swan's fruit and vegetable store. (They have some groceries and an excellent selection of wines too.

Had a coffee and pastry here today with my wife - after a snowy few days of not being able to go anywhere.

Food was excellent (and nearly sold out) and great coffee. Staff were friendly and full of chat.

We love this place !

2  Thank David H
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We recently visited Swans and could not believe that my wife was charged for Hot water. We also had to go to the other end of the cafe to pay for our food. Not ideal with small children. Had heard so much about swans but was left with a sour taste unfortunately.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Always loved my visits to Swans on the Green for my fruit and vegatable purchases on a Saturday. but now that I've retired I can visit more frequently and have fresher produce on my shelf. the staff here are so helpful - will always lift heavy bags and carry good to car. Great to be able to have a coffee when shopping and the cakes are home made and delicious. Savouries are also freshly made and very appetising. Definitely Gold Star