All reviewssouth facing roombus stopevening mealsunny conservatorysheltered gardentraditional seasidenon swimmersplenty to eatgreen lanefour coursesst brelades baystar hotellarge screen tvswimming poolsteep walkhappily stay againplenty of choice
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Our 3rd stay at Miramar and we'll be back.
Great location 5min walk down to the fantastic St Brelade's beach (10mins back (its up hill!)), 5mins drive from airport, Red Houses, Corbiere, St Aubjn
Lovely staff who always show interest and care.
Good breakfast.
Lovely clean rooms

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank BenFamily1998
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at this hotel. All the staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. Rooms were spotlessly clean at all times as were all other areas of the hotel. Well stocked bar and nice area to relax in. Good location as only a ten minute walk to St Brelade’s Bay down a green lane. Great views from the hotel and lovely garden/pool area. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank TravelBugCas
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We make the Miramar our main holiday every year, never will be book anywhere else ever again. Alison and the staff are so nice. I lost my bank card in St Helier and needed to cancel it, my tablet was playing up and Mrs Tredant was so kind to let me use the computer in her office to cancel it. Nothing is ever any trouble for them all. My father was ill a few times due to his diabetes and couldn't make it to dinner so they offered him food in his room..they are just such kind people. I love Alison, she is so nice, she always takes an interest in where we've been and what I have bought lol.
My room again was absolutley spotless (I have the same room every year, I always book for the following year when I am there). The view from that room is stunning of the sea, as it is from the conservatory,too.
The food is always plentiful and very well cooked and you won't leave for the day starving. Snacks and drinks are available through the day and always quickly served by the staff. If you want a quiet hotel with stunning views and incredible value for money then this is where you need to be.
Keep up the great work folks, see you next year.

Room Tip: South Facing has a sea view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Welovejersey
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I love the traditional seaside feel of the Miramar hotel. After 5 visits, the staff mostly remain the same (Alison & margarida & some other familiar faces) and they are always friendly, cheerful, helpful and efficient!
It's always exceptionally clean in all areas & I've seen quite a few of the rooms and they are all of a good size with mostly good views also. I would feel comfortable here if I was to travel on my own. The breakfast is good & on the occasions I've had an evening meal, they were most enjoyed too!
You can choose to order them when you get there, if you're not HB & 4 courses for £15.50 represents good value. Towels are also supplied for the lovely pool.
This hotel is a credit to its owner Leslie!
And I hope to once again return!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank kazb123
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Having found very reasonable Easyjet flights from Liverpool, the Hotel Miramar provided an exceptional base for a wonderful weeks holiday on this beautiful island during the summer. The hotel is in a central position, with wonderful sea views from some bedrooms, & the public areas, & provides fantastic value for money. All components of this family run hotel are excellent, capable, lovely staff, delicious, well cooked food, spotless, comfortable bedrooms, and public areas, and guidance & advice of making the most of your time whilst on Jersey, & its surrounding islands. We travelled as a party of two mums with a teenage son each, and found the hotel & the island provided a relaxing, enjoyable and truly wonderful holiday. The boys enjoyed having a go at surfing, and the beaches were accessible with wonderful cafes, sea food outlets, ice cream and plenty of public amenities. Fom kite flying, to sand castles to beach walks, & diving into the super waves, a good time was had by all. Can heartily recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends