All reviews small kitchen minute walk to the centre seen better days a bit tired double room the main bus station very pleasant stay would definitely stay here again good size stayed for nights manageress tv furniture jersey facilities buses
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with a group of young men on a 2 day/1night stop in Jersey.

From the incredibly helpful reception staff, to the pool that we enjoyed, and the fact they kept the bar open late for us, it made this the nicest experience I have had organising a trip/hotel for a lads get away.

It’s just a really laid back experience staying there, and when the staff are so helpful it just adds to the experience.

A perfect example of this was instead of kicking us out of our rooms at 11am, they let us keep them until 3pm when we where leaving, they didn’t make a big deal or a huff, or more importantly charge us.
They just checked that the rooms where vacant and let us keep them on!

Wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Jersey!

Pete and Chipping Sodbury RFC

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

If you are the type of person that likes to complain then don't go here - because it's not perfect yet. As mentioned before the decor needs updating and some work is in progress but our rooms were a really good size and had the benefit of a small kitchen, good storage, tv, powerful shower. The room was clean and the bed was very comfy with clean and soft bedding. The hotel is in a good place to walk all to the shops and restaurants in St Helier. We didn't have the breakfast because having the kitchen facilities meant we could sort our own breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful- one lady even called 3 places to get us a taxi one night. We had a good stay and would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stez01
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I was there for one night for business. Hotel is currently being refurbished, I stayed in a newly refurbed room which was really lovely but I did meet other guests who were in older rooms and the description wasn't great. The hotel is a little tired looking in a lot of areas and the outside garden and pool area could be tidier.
However the staff were friendly, welcoming & helpful, it is clean & has the basic needs, breakfast was good and a reasonable price of 8GBP for full English.
It's close to everything so overall a good value budget hotel. If the rest of the hotel is refurbed to the standard of my room it will greatly improve it.
If you want more room comfort and hotel facilities for a long holiday this isn't the hotel for you, if you want a short break where you aren't going to spend a lot of time in the hotel only to eat sleep & shower I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Good wee hotel this,washere from the 15th-18th June as we were there to see MUAY Thai fights in the sports centre, this is situated in a spot on location just up from the Main Street and the hotel itself was spotless,
I would say the bed was far too soft but I still had a sleep,
There is noise from the cars outside that would be the only downfall but the staff and the manageress were absolutely brilliant, I would definitely stay here again without any hesitation

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Overall a very pleasant stay. The bed was very comfy, it had a good amount of furniture, the TV was a decent size, it was great to have the kitchen facilities - made it a cheaper and easier stay and it was very clean and only 10 minutes walk to town. The staff were very pleasant also. The only complaint I had was that I was woken up at 3 in the morning by drunk people outside. I assume they were buying drinks from the bar but I am not certain. It was a hot night so we had the windows open and probably wouldn't have been a problem if they were closed. As soon as my partner closed them, the noise immediately stopped - I'm unsure whether they decided to come inside after that or if the windows stopped the sound. However, I am aware that it had nothing to do with the hotel and that the guests were just having fun on a Saturday night. Wouldn't stop me going again - in fact I will be going back there in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back of the hotel have a really nice view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple