“Excellent value for money”

Restaurant do Porto
Ranked #95 of 233 Restaurants in St Helier
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2017

This restaurant was recommended to us but, as it is so popular, it took numerous attempts to book a table. We finally managed on 7th January and were certainly not disappointed. All the staff were so friendly and helpful especially Irene who was the main one serving us. She is a credit to the restaurant. There is an extensive menu which offers very reasonably priced dishes. There is also a reasonably priced wine list. I love seafood Cataplana so I decided to try theirs for my main course and can honestly say it was one of the best I have ever had. There were 4 of us in the party and all of us were very pleased with our meals which were delicious. My husband and I were so impressed that we have booked to go back this week with 2 other friends.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The best picadino and the biggest steak I have ever had!! And best value for money!! The staff where friendly and nice!!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

There were 3 of us for lunch and we enjoyed squid and limpets to start and then picadinho.
The food was lovely. Limpets not to my taste, but hubby enjoyed them. The squid was delicious and the picadinho was perfect. It comes with rice and milho which were both delicious.
The wine list is reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Did not get what I asked for and when I complained the manager ended you arguing with me. Terrible service will not go back

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

I love their fabulous espetadas, different styles but all really good. You also get fries, palenta and rice with it together with a salad. This is really a lot and all good quality.
The restaurant is not easily to be found, and is during weekdays not busy, but the food and drinks are great and not expensive.