US$233
US$226
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
De L'etang(St Helier)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Beachfront
Apollo Hotel(St Helier)
US$124
  • Pool
Oaklands Lodge Hotel(St Helier)(Great Value!)
US$98
The Savoy Jersey(St Helier)
US$157
US$152
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$225
US$198
US$165
Priceline
Avoca Villa Guest House(St Helier)(Great Value!)
US$113
Banjo(St Helier)
Book now, pay at stay
US$180
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbohemia restauranthonesty barcontinental breakfastexperience showerhomemade shortbreadmichelin star restaurantelemis toiletriesstudio roomturn down servicewell stocked mini baroutdoor poolon arrivalcar parkgreen streetlovely hotelsteam roomroof terrace
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

The massage was very good a de stress one and the 2 swimming pools, steam rooms and relax room were too but afternoon tea was average compared to the other hotels we have had it at, sandwiches were pretty tasteless and 2 were more Mayo than anything else we asked for replacements which took over 20 minutes to come, cakes were average and had nothing on either St brelades bay hotel or lhorizion and neither did the service which was slow and average definetly good, avoid afternoon tea but would recommend spa

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2015

Reception staff helpful & efficient. Lovely bedroom, extremely clean, housekeeping excellent. Breakfast very poor, it appeared to be a challenge to get tea, coffee & toast timeously! Ate one evening in bar, was ok, not fantastic. Centrally located, excellent parking, definitely ask for room at back of hotel, quieter! Have had to score this hotel as average due to the extremely poor service at breakfast and the average meal in bar, if this was sorted out, I would score the hotel a lot higher.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tanya999
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I found the hotel to be a reasonable standard, clean and modern, also the room was fine and well equipped. The salt water indoor pool and spa were very good. The staff were very helpful. Sadly I didn't eat there, but the menus looked very good in the bar restaurant. The Michelin star restaurant was very interesting and I will dine there on my next visit. The location is very central and close to the shops and other attractions. They have private parking which is helpful.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan M
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

I was actually in jersey 2 weeks ago and even now I feel compelled to write a review of this marvellous place. I found the whole experience absolutely amazing. The hotel was very clean the staff were absolutely amazing and very professional and very friendly they accommodated our every whim it was brilliant there was one person who stood out! His name being Miguel, my whole family were absolutely amazed by the service that he offered us throughout our stay. It was such a high level of professionalism from him. Even now people are raving about him, Mikael (sp) was also remarkable. We had such a good time that we are planning another trip there this time much longer as we only came for the weekend.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Loki23-45
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

I have travelled all over the world and have stayed in a wide range of hotels - hotels to six star places. This hotel may only be worthy of a three star rating. After staying here for five nights there is nothing really awful to say but nothing great or memorable either. We had poor experiences with the front desk but then we had some good ones also. Same could be said for the room cleaning, room service and the breakfast. If they really want a four or five star rating then thy need to be more consistent in their services. Honestly, if you want a place that is central then this place is good. If you want value for money then I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2015