The Radisson in Jersey is in a perfect location next to the Marina in St. Helier and just a 5 minute walk from the town centre. You get what you would expect from a Radisson; clean and modern with a slight Scandinavian design; efficient rather than luxury. The main lobby contains a bar and a restaurant and a very large fish tank. With large windows the view towards the Marina is nice although the lobby lacks any character and reminded me of an airport lounge. There is also a rather small and odd gym and indoor pool; think 1970's local council run public swimming pool rather than Espaa or Willow Stream and you will not be disappointed.
The food quality in the restaurant was surprisingly good.
Not a bad choice but don't expect luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish captivating views at this waterfront hotel in Jersey. Explore unspoilt beaches, magnificent cliffs and picturesque landscapes from this attractive Channel Islands locale. Located directly on the bustling waterfront promenade, this hotel offers Jersey visitors premium accommodation. Enjoy amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as the convenience of an in-house health club. Savour a meal alfresco at the Waterfront Restaurant and Terrace, and take advantage of easy access to nearby attractions like Elizabeth Castle. To top it off, this venue's five fully equipped meeting rooms make it the perfect place for mixing business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- St Helier Radisson
- Radisson St. Helier
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey St Helier