Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,509 results
All reviews mash and barrel south beach cafe burger king on site prestige caravan papa johns sports bar swimming pool firing range fun stars the main complex entertainment complex sun holiday crazy golf kids entertainment aerial adventure beach is lovely
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2015

just came back from a long weekend, wish we had booked longer, stayed in a premium caravan which was immaculate and lovely views, cannot fault the staff! straight away we were blown away by their kindness, my son fell over and badly cut his face first aid was brilliant with him and a member of the spar gave him a free pic n mix for being brave which was lovely of them, all staff were always polite saying hello as you walk past, site was clean and plenty to do, only thing i will say is take a coat! beautiful weather but that sea breeze is cold! definitely returning

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank millermogs
Devon C, Manager at Devon Cliffs Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2015

Hi Millermogs,

Thank you for such a great review of your recent trip to see us, it's always the mark of a good holiday when you wish you didn't have to go home!

I'm glad you enjoyed your caravan and our stunning views but I completely agree, no matter how great the caravan and views, it's the people that really make a place what it is and it's fantastic that our staff really followed our 'Dare to Care' motto when your son fell over.

We very much hope you son is making a speedy recovery and to see you again soon .

Reviewed 21 April 2015

We spend 3 days at Devon Cliffs and all agreed that it definitely was not long enough! The site is huge and the surroundings are beautiful.

We would need at least a week to do all the things we wanted to do as there is such a wide range of activities on offer. The kids loved the nature rocks part of the site and would have spent hours playing on the instruments and exploring the woods if we had let them. The entertainment is brilliant and again, there is something for everyone. We saw a comedian on the Saturday night who was brilliant and had us all in stitches. I can't remember his name.

Our caravan was lovely - only a standard but spacious and had everything we needed. The pillows were the most comfortable pillows I have ever slept on and we would very much like to know where they are from! I was quite tempted to steal one (I didn't though!)

The only very slight downsides were that our caravan only had one heater in the living room and none in the bedrooms. This would be fine in the summer, but in mid April, led to huddling under 2 duvets at night time. Also, we had a carvery in the restaurant on Sunday. The carvery itself was delicious but I did begrudge paying £5.70 for a jug of squash...

Room tip: Beautiful view of the sea from higher up; if you don't mind walking up and down lots of steep hills!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank kem280

Hi Kem,

Thanks for such a fantastic review; the title really made us all laugh! All of our bedding is brand new to us this season and it's great that you and your family enjoyed it so much.

We're really lucky here at Devon Cliffs to have so much to do from taking in a show to archery lessons and may of our guests don't leave the park for the entire duration of their stay!

I'm so glad you found your caravan to be so spacious but sorry you found it a little chilly. It is only our Deluxe Plus grades and above which offer heating throughout and as a Haven holidaymaker myself, I can certainly understand the benefit of this at this time of year!

Thanks again for your review and if you do have a spare minute, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the e-mail survey which will be with you soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

I went for the weekend staying in a caravan, which sleeps 8. Initially I was given the wrong key to our caravan and ended up going another, I did wonder how such a mistake could be made and I have to say the lady dealing with me was very apologetic.

I got over that embarrassment And arrived at our caravan, which was well presented and fully equipped. The linen was clean, smelt fresh and ironed. The oven was not working and maintanance was our door within 10 minutes to get it working. We found the staff to be helpful and friendly.

I would definitely recommend this place for families with children, lots of activities and child centred. Would come again

Hi Beverley,

Thanks for leaving us your feedback following your recent holiday with us here at Devon Cliffs.

Sorry for the initial mix up at check-in; we are only human and do sometimes make the odd mistake but it sounds like the team followed procedure and issued you with new keys immediately.

Despite this little niggle I'm delighted to read that you found your caravan to be clean and well equipped and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Tim.

Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

Great place to take the family and dog with loads to to on site activity-wise. Plenty of places to eat and drink. Two large venues for evening entertainment depending on what you prefer. Has its own smallish private beach. Look forward to going back at some point.

Date of stay: May 2014

Hi Si,

Many thanks for the review and it sounds like you really made the most of everything we have to offer from our amazing evening entertainment to out stunning beach.

We hope to see you again soon and in the meantime, please do leave us your thoughts on the e-mail survey which will be with you soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

spent 4 days at devon cliffs with my partner and our two dogs what a lovely big park and the beach was lovely .plenty to do if you have kiddies with you also plenty of food outlets and a great base for touring about devon and cornwall which we did this site as all the usual haven entertainment the site is well kept and very clean we stayed in our own caravan on pitch which we was a bit dissapointed with as have to get caravan on a raised concrete area and have to share a turret with next pitch which if you are unlucky enough to get at the wrong side next to your door of your van is a bit awkward if you do not have a long enough pipe with you for your water supply which we did not means taking your water hog to the tap to keep filling it which is a bit of a pain other then this cant fault the park great location .

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Devon C, Manager at Devon Cliffs Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Hi jd,

Thanks for such a positive review of your recent break with us here at Devon Cliffs.

I'm so pleased you found there to be plenty to do both on and off the park, we really are so lucky to be located in such a stunning location right on the Jurassic Coast.

Sorry for the niggle surrounding the location of the power turret to your touring caravan, we're currently in the process of developing a new touring area and comments like this are really helpful in understanding exactly what our guests want.

Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back soon, please do leave us your thoughts on the e-mail survey which will be with you soon as well.