The George(South Molton)
US$90
US$102
US$85
The Jubilee Inn(South Molton)(Great Value!)
US$84
The Castle Inn(South Molton)
US$74
  • Restaurant
Blindwell Bunkhouse(South Molton)
US$140
Chancery House B&B(South Molton)
US$89
Highbullen Hotel(Chittlehamholt)
US$104
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$80
Drewstone Farm(South Molton)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewson arrivalhomemade sconesgreat hostsloungeanimalsdogs
Reviewed 6 January 2017

I visit Ferntor every year for a few days (now about over ten years at all). Fantastic Food, nice accomodation - wonderful animals and very friendly People. It´s always nice to come back again. You can also reach it easily by public Transport. The bus Driver will stopp on request.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank helmagoebel
Reviewed 26 October 2014

I had a great stay at Fern Tor & the food was just lovely - a real treat for vegans to go away & not have to worry about food. I stayed in the ground floor room which is more of a holiday apartment with a spacious bedroom with ensuite & seperate lounge with a little dining area & your own private entrance.
The hosts are friendly without being over imposing & they were very relaxed about my dog being off lead in the grounds & were even happy to let me take her in the dining room with me after checking with the other guests.
The animals are obviously well cared for & have so much space just like they should.
Freshly made vegan scones with jam & a pot of loose leaf tea is offered on arrival & is perfect after a long journey, my dog also had a couple of homemade doggie biscuits from Jane. All the little touches make a huge difference like a little vase of freshly cut flowers on your table with every meal & homemade bread & granola.
I very much look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: Would definitely recommend the ground floor room if you have a dog.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Jacqueline P
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Lovely rooms, fantastic food and wonderful hosts.

I highly recommend getting the dinner. We had a delicious vegan meal with starter, main and dessert. Breakfast was grand, as well. Some of the best food I've had!

The rooms were comfy, clean and very welcoming after our long drive from Heathrow.

The host were very friendly and helpful.

It was brilliant to visit with the animals and to know they would live out their lives.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank AnnabelleAb
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Lovely hosts, delicious food, comfortable room - it's not some mega boring, bland hotel-type boutique flashy place. Animals seemed to be having a good time as well. If you've only a couple of days to spare, you'll have a relaxing time - if you're there longer, lucky you. Good value as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CritterLondon
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My partner and I stayed for 3 nights over the new year. It's great that Fern Tor is doggy friendly as our little Jack Russell loves going away with us! We all enjoyed walking in the peaceful countryside. We had the ground floor room that has its own private entrance which was ideal for when our dog needed to go outside. The bed was really comfortable, the bath was nice and deep and the log fire in our private sitting room kept us warm and cosy.

The food was amazing - I highly recommend the pancakes for breakfast! Loved the tea and fresh scones on arrival. As a vegan and a vegetarian we wanted to give our custom to a veggie business. Cliff and Jane (the owners) were very friendly and helpful. We also loved visiting the various rescue animals and watching all the wildlife that can be found in the garden.

Overall we had the perfect stay and would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple