“Lovely place, lovely owners.”
Review of Fern Tor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in South Molton
Fern Tor
Ranked #10 of 21 South Molton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We four guests and three little dogs stayed here 14th October for 2 nights, on arrival we had fresh coffee and homemade scones, which was so nice. The rooms are lovely and clean and you even have your own lounge. So nice to see their animals and it's clear to see they are true animal lovers. Our dogs had their own towel and water bowl in the rooms which was such a nice touch. The breakfast was really lovely and so much to choose from. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I visit Ferntor every year for a few days (now about over ten years at all). Fantastic Food, nice accomodation - wonderful animals and very friendly People. It´s always nice to come back again. You can also reach it easily by public Transport. The bus Driver will stopp on request.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank helmagoebel
Reviewed 26 October 2014

I had a great stay at Fern Tor & the food was just lovely - a real treat for vegans to go away & not have to worry about food. I stayed in the ground floor room which is more of a holiday apartment with a spacious bedroom with ensuite & seperate lounge with a little dining area & your own private entrance.
The hosts are friendly without being over imposing & they were very relaxed about my dog being off lead in the grounds & were even happy to let me take her in the dining room with me after checking with the other guests.
The animals are obviously well cared for & have so much space just like they should.
Freshly made vegan scones with jam & a pot of loose leaf tea is offered on arrival & is perfect after a long journey, my dog also had a couple of homemade doggie biscuits from Jane. All the little touches make a huge difference like a little vase of freshly cut flowers on your table with every meal & homemade bread & granola.
I very much look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: Would definitely recommend the ground floor room if you have a dog.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Jacqueline P
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Lovely rooms, fantastic food and wonderful hosts.

I highly recommend getting the dinner. We had a delicious vegan meal with starter, main and dessert. Breakfast was grand, as well. Some of the best food I've had!

The rooms were comfy, clean and very welcoming after our long drive from Heathrow.

The host were very friendly and helpful.

It was brilliant to visit with the animals and to know they would live out their lives.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank AnnabelleAb
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Lovely hosts, delicious food, comfortable room - it's not some mega boring, bland hotel-type boutique flashy place. Animals seemed to be having a good time as well. If you've only a couple of days to spare, you'll have a relaxing time - if you're there longer, lucky you. Good value as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple