US$100
Travelodge
Chestnut House(Tiverton)
Barton House(Stoodleigh)
Deepaller Farm(Tiverton)
All reviewslovely hotelhead waiterwedding venuenational trustfor sunday lunchsmall hotellovely roomplenty of parkinglittle gemone night staybreakfast was excellentevening mealconservatorynelsongatehousegunclaire
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This was a lovely hotel. A world away from the chain hotels. Staff lovely and really helpful.
A quiet room with decent thickness of wall so as not to hear your neighbour.
Tasteful decor and surroundings. Great meal in the restaurant and the best cream teas EVER!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Have stayed here a few times with the dogs and have always found it very good. Dog friendly rooms are in the courtyard but are very well maintained and have everything you need. The rooms in the main bulding are all very individual and lovely. The food here is outstanding; great selection on the menu for lunch or dinner with daily specials. Beautiful presentation as well. Staff are nice and friendly and well trained; Nelson deserves a special mention. Good selections of drinks. Great breakfast with hot food cooked to order. Nice bar lounge and garden. Pleny of parking. Good position close to M5 so handy for North or South Devon. We reccommend the Hartnoll.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank louise p
Reviewed 5 August 2017

very helpful staff here for a wedding with two tiny children the staff could not have done more thanks

gardens lovely and a delightful stream to throw stones from the little bridge

nelson and richard were super 1

Room Tip: too hot to have a room above the kitchen
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2017

10 am Saturday morning, needed an emergency trip down to Cornwall but needed a very brief stop near Tiverton on the way...too late to push on so typed in 'Dog Friendly hotels near Tiverton' into my iphone and this little gem turned up...being from London I suppose I may have been a somewhat scary apparition turning up like I did at 300 miles per hour but within 5 minutes I was as chilled as ice after a warm reception, a kind face, excellent facilities and a place to eat with my dog at my side. This place was quite amazing and calmed me down with a nice pint to boot. Ate late and had a really well prepared, tasty and excellently cooked piece of steak and had a chat with some local guests before easing out of the bar and off to bed. Bed was so comfortable too, clean, the facilities excellent. Breakfast in the morning was quite honestly the best. I didnt spot it , but the dog snatched some of my toast and reception roared with laughter...The owners of this relatively small hotel are worthy of every accolade due to them. I cannot fault this Hotel nor its staff in any way. 10 out of 10 for me....and for me that's very very unusual.....im known as the 'Moaner' in my house. I'll probably never visit or pass through that way again (shame) but if you do, I reckon you will NOT be disappointed if you chose to stay here. First Class.
Brad Coles London

Room Tip: The Hotel will be very helpful if you are travelling with a Animal or Disability.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Brad C
Reviewed 30 July 2017

The hotel staff are welcoming and helpful, Richard especially caught our attention, so friendly and couldn't do enough for you. The rooms are clean if a little small, not keen on the glass doors for the showers/wet rooms. The rooms were so hot on our visit a complaint I heard from a few guests. There was no mirror in the room apart from wardrobe doors and not suitable to use as the room was quite dark.
The staff were quite lapse on informing the guests of the itinerary of the days plan.
The prices are quite high in the bar so that was quite disappointing. Our room was £125 a night which is quite expensive but as it was a special family event, it was worth it.
The grounds are lovely and perfect for wedding photos. And although I do not have a dog, it was a nice touch that its dog friendly. The food is also fab quality.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family