“Perfect Birthday Dining Experience”
Review of SteakASaurus

SteakASaurus
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Wareham
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A rare find whilst on holiday a steak restaurant that caters for families with quality food at affordable prices. First class
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Our 2nd visit and the perfect choice for a birthday celebration. Everything was excellent from the service and ambience to the tasty food.

It’s obvious that a lot of love and care goes into the whole steakasaurus experience. It’s so refreshing to find somewhere that uses freshly prepared and locally sourced ingredients. Add to that the well judged level of service and attention to detail and it’s a winning combination.

The staff went the extra mile to make it a special evening that was very much appreciated, thank you to all and we’ll be back soon x

1  Thank Termer13

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Went here with friends at the weekend and everything about the restaurant was first class, the decoration was quirky and we loved it
The staff were jolly, smart, friendly and proffesional.
But the food is the main thing to get right and boy did they do that!! My steak was one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of eating, the veg perfectly cooked and the sauce very tasty.
Can't wait to return and thank you keep up the hard work.

1  Thank Angie R
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Went her at the weekend with friends and we an assortment of dishes, all cooked to perfection and excellent quality. My steak was amazing and everyone else loved there food.
The decor is quirky but we loved it a clever idea.
The staff were amazing jolly, helpful and professional
Can't wait to return. Thank you and keep up all your hard work

1  Thank angela R
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner the other night, people were lovely, decor was ok, food was well below par. Shame really as it was recommended by a friend. Problem for me is if you set yourself up as a steak restaurant the steak should always be first class alas this was not the case. I would say still go but possibly stick with the burgers as they did look lovely.

1  Thank Bruno222
IAN J, Owner at SteakASaurus, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Bruno thank you for your review. We had 60 covers this weekend and I had one comment that the steak was "tasty but tough" which was a comment that was made as I was clearing had that comment been made when I checked on the table then the steak would have been replaced no quibble, once you have finished your meal there is little I can do but treat it how I did and reduce the bill. Our steaks are sourced from a local award winning butcher but it is a natural product you will get the odd one that is not quite how it should be, how you deal with that is what is important.
We don't set ourselves up as a steak restaurant, we are a steak restaurant.

Regards JJ

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We went to the restaurant in January and food was exceptional the service was very quick and the welcome and attention to detail was more than expected overall a very well kept establishment well worth a visit.well done