“Ruined a family wedding”

Oranmore Guest House
Ranked #4 of 127 Restaurants in Ballymena
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Despite having nine rooms booked for over a year for first family wedding for years we were told two weeks before the wedding that we could only have five rooms . Very unhelpful man. Would definitely not recommend booking here.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (221)

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Visited with my family last month and thought it was fantastic, delicious traybakes and very friendly staff, will be back again soon!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021

Myself and my 2 Daughters, my Neice and my in-laws stayed for 2 nights at this really lovely place.
We were welcomed and accommodated from start to finish to the best of standards.
All the staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for you.
The rooms and facilities were top notch...all very clean and well equipped.
The food in the resteraunt is amazing with top quality service and I enjoyed every single minute of my stay here.
The Breakfasts are fabulous and in a lovely room for guests.
I felt thoroughly relaxed and rejuvenated after my stay here.
I will definitely be staying again in the future on my return to Ballymena.
Thank you for making us all feel so welcome.
Best wishes from Scotland.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 30 May 2021

We stayed here after a friends wedding at the nearby Ivory Pavillion and cannot fault Oranmore at all. Gerard (the owner I believe) was accommodating and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Rooms clean comfy and rustic. Breakfast and facilities fantastic. We will be visiting here again for a longer stay!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Just had a carry-out meal from Oranmore, Ballymena. The meal was delicious as it always is from Oranmore. Very well presented. Just wish the business could be open again very soon (closed at present because of covid lock down restrictions). Best wishes for the future from D and A

Date of visit: April 2021