Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$140
eDreamsUS$132
FindHotelUS$140
Agoda.comUS$140
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
All reviews willow bank breakfast and evening meal bus stop beans bit dated room was spotless paul
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2021

Had a very pleasant stay at the Willowbank hotel. This is not an altar modern hotel, but, the room was spotless, staff were all very friendly and helpful and the food was good too . Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

Greeted by Paul who is the best example of a great host making us feel at ease at every point of our stay, check in was easy and mums ground floor room was yards from the restaurant,bar service at the tables again served by Paul who could not have been more friendly and funny. Breakfast and evening meal Were excellent served by a lovely young girl again friendly and very attentive. I will mention the evening meal again went to the town on first night and wished I had stayed in hotel for dinner the table of four next to us had a full selection of the menu and it all looked delicious we had the chicken with haggis will be trying this when I get home, indeed one couple had stayed here 17 times. The rooms are clean and perfectly laid out I got room 18 that gave me a slight sea view through the trees sat here with the curtains open watching the sun set brilliant few days relaxing.

Room tip: Take a trip down the coast and across to the islands although a few empty shops the beaches are amazing great for the kids
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2021

Great location, 15 stroll to the harbour or bus stop outside. Stayed here for 1 night with my sister and mother. Friendly staff throughout from domestic to bar/reception staff. Very chatty and welcoming.
Bedrooms are old fashioned but spotlessly clean
The avocado coloured bathroom suite gave me a nostalgic laugh.
General small issues: Would like tea bags covered in the room. Thicker pillows on the bed.

Breakfast was nice and well presented. Our server was friendly and helpful (I hope our tip was passed on for her)
Personal choice but I would have liked a potato scone and beans served with breakfast as I’m not a big meat eater. Tomatoes very sour.
Beautiful poached eggs and bacon.
Would stay again

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Louise113
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

Staff were really friendly in all areas, on arrival, in the bar and at breakfast.
The drinks were reasonably priced and I’d recommend the Rosé wine.
We did not eat in the hotel but chatted to a group of women who were really enjoying their food and the portions looked huge.
Breakfast was good and the staff couldn’t do enough for you.
The decor is a bit dated as are the rooms, but they’re clean and comfortable enough.
I imagine that the hotel usually caters for bus parties, so at the moment not particularly busy.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Themissingcase
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

After a late arrival, I was given a very friendly greeting and offered some food as I was hungry after 6 hours of driving, even though the bar was about to shut.
After checking in, I was shown to my room which was very clean and comfortable, I enjoyed a good night’s sleep.
Breakfast was fantastic; plenty of it and it was well cooked, not swimming in grease.
If I’m in this neck of the woods with work in the future, I’ll certainly be looking to stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2020