All reviewsthe blue roomhigh streetstayed herestay there againlarge bathroombed was comfortablefull scottishfeel very welcometwo nightsbreakfast was deliciousa lovely staylovely roomgleneaglesensuitetoiletries
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here whilst on business, was made to feel at home and the owner was very understanding with us getting back in the early hours and she had breakfast ready in the morning for when we was ready to leave. We had some cupcakes waiting one night when we got back which were a lovely little suprise. Onsuite rooms which were very clean and comfortable. I recommend this place if your staying in the area and when I visit this part of Scotland again I will try to get booked in here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

We had a family gathering in Auchterarder and was looking for a bed.and breakfast. The one we picked to stay in was a great choice. From the friendly welcome at check we were impressed. Our room was.comfortable, spacious and clean. Breakfast was delicious and freshly cooked. Would certainly recommend

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Monaghanchristine
Reviewed 16 July 2015

This is the most welcoming and pleasant B&B we have ever stayed in. They are a lovely family and made our puppy Rodney so welcome. The facilities are good and we had a good sized room, good sized en suite bathroom. The property is centrally based and we went there as I was attending Gleneagles for horse exams, easy distance and plenty options around for meals and some lovely shops. the breakfast was absolutely fab and the family couldn't have made us feel any more welcome.

Room Tip: We had the green room overlooking the back garden but I would imagine all the rooms are similar
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alison M
Reviewed 2 July 2015

I stayed here for a couple of nights while attending a workshop. this B&B is quite comfortable - well kept and equipped. but the real plus point is hospitable and good cook host. she made wonderful breakfast on both mornings! I was made feel at home, the lady took interest in my hobby and arranged taxi to the venue. Efficient. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank ShamaPatil
Reviewed 22 June 2015

We stayed here for one night on our way further north. We felt very welcomed and had the twin room which had a large ensuite. The beds were wonderfully comfortable and rooms equipped with all you need without being cluttered. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple