I recently travelled an hour for a 1 night stay at Knock Castle. I stayed in the Lady Mary suite, had the 7 course taster meal, champagne, and treatments... I felt like I had been away to a retreat for a week!
Situated in the beautiful Perthshire hills, the peace and tranquility is truely captivating. The traditional furnishings provide a relaxed, elegant yet comfortable atmosphere.
Food: well... each course of my 7 taster menu out-performed the previous course.. Truely fine dining, with fantastic friendly service.
Spa: Pool is a dream, wth jaccuzi suana and steam room facilities too. Or if you don't fancy getting wet, you can sit poolside with a book and chill out. I highly recommend the Knock Castle Experience.. I was so relaxed when I came out I put my shoes on the wrong feet!
10 out of 10 and I have rebooked for a deluxe spa day for my sister's hen day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for great Scottish hospitality, award-winning food, stunning countryside and a luxurious country retreat, Knock Castle has it all. You could be in search of a quiet meal out together, a weekend break in the heart of Scotland, an unrivalled wedding venue or a great place for business - you’ll find we offer exactly what you require and real value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Knock Castle Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knock Castle Hotel And Spa
- Knock Castle Hotel Crieff