“Top class Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Me, my wife and 12-year old son chose the Thai E San after reading reviews on Trip Advisor and we're delighted that we did. As mentioned in previous reviews the restaurant entrance is up some stairs off the Main Street. We received a warm welcome with excellent service. We ordered a Thai green curr,y, a spicy Thai prawn dish with coconut rice and egg noodles. What we received was easily up with the best Thai food I've ever tasted, bursting with flavour and unafraid to use chilli where the menu said it would be used. The separation of flavours was fantastic and nev was there a moment where the chilli in the dishes became an overbearing feature

1  Thank Steve R

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Excellent food, I had a spicey dish and it had the "WOW" factor. The food and service was excellent and very good value

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Don't be put off by the entrance or the climb up the stair. This place may not be the best decorated in the world, but the food is. My wife and I make always a point of going to this restaurant when visiting Crieff.
Service is excellent, and the food presentation is top notch. Delicious flavours and good size portions, all washed down with a lovely dry bottle of Rose.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I come here from time to time for the delicious food and the friendly atmosphere. I strongly recommend.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We ate here after being let down one evening at the Hydro. Look for the doorway and climb the stairs to the first floor where you'll enter a small restaurant a bit like somebody's front Lounge. The host was attentive and seemed to be in charge of everything but this didn't detract from the service. There was about 4 other tables in on a midweek and the host coped well. Food was well flavoured and excellent. A little gem with slightly tired decor but well worth the visit.