“Large Buffet for small floor plan”
Review of China Fun Buffett

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Fun Buffett
Ranked #24 of 36 Restaurants in Madisonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 July 2014

A lot of loud shouting between staff. Yelling to each other from kitchen to dining room. That was very annoying. Buffet was very large several items had been there for a long time but overall the food tasted very good, better than it looked.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We had stopped here around 2:00 on a Saturday and there was out! The rice was gone we had to ask for more. There was maybe two spoons full of food in every container. Nothing much to choose from at all. Everything was covered w a plastic lid to help keep the food hot which is horrible bc it almost burns your hands taking them off and replacing them. The staff is very unfriendly and doesnt check on you to see if you need anything. Not to mention later in the day my kids and I all got sick. I would noy recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

This is the worse place to eat and the poorest customer service ..the old man is very rude I called in a order and went in to pick it up come to find out they had my order wrong ...I told him and he was not very understanding at all I told him I didn't call in orange chicken ...that I wanted what I called in he said ok that he would change well got home and it was orange chicken nasty stuff...threw it in the trash.

Reviewed 28 September 2012 via mobile

Worst Chinese I have ever had. Sweet and sour pork was just died pork with a container of sauce. Old fry oil left after taste. Had to throw it out after one bite.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

I've been visiting China Fun for years. It is buffet style with a very good variety of Chinese and American food. They now have a good sushi bar as well. The whole staff are friendly, but they seldom check to see if you need a drink refill. That would be my only negative comment about China Fun.