“Great food”

China Fun Buffett
Ranked #24 of 36 Restaurants in Madisonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 January 2016

Great food and very very clean! Great service, The best egg rolls. Needs more stir fry on the buffet but all the food is great,

1  Thank toqua

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Not the best food. Okay sometimes but sporadic. Soup is the best dish. LA Fortune is the better option for Chinese food in Madisonville.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

Its ok if you are in a hurry. I would not take friends there looking for good Chinese food. Mostly chicken dishes, egg rolls are tough. They speak Chinese and talk very loudly all of the time.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I like the food sold in small town Chinese restaurants actually. I go here occasionally for lunch and get the buffet. I just make sure I go early when they are keeping the dishes hot and well-supplied.
The hot and sour soup is actually very good. The assortment of egg rolls and wontons are pretty good as well. No wontons or other more expensive items are available. The sushi is pretty awful and I don't come for it (or the desserts). Then I go for the chicken hot dishes as they are much better than the beef and pork which are pretty tough. But for $8 including tax and all you can eat, I can fill up on what I do like.I don't know what the dinner meals are like. It seems clean and I like the young woman waiting tables. Yes, they yell back and forth and could use some customer service training (for example, don't yell down the tables for your drink order), but all in all not bad for a TN small town in a strip mall.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Good food at reasonable price. Two steam tables plus sushi bar and desert bar. We eat there often, my son and I. His wife does not care for Chinese food.