“Standard pizza”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #29 of 38 Restaurants in Madisonville
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We always take this to go since to my knowledge this location doesn't offer inside seating for dining in. The quality is good but not my favorite. Service is quick but can suffer if there are alot of call ins.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

i ordered 2 stuff crust pizza's and they didn't have any cheese on them,worst pizza i ordered from pizza hut in madisonville,tn.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Twice I have ordered online to the Madisonville Pizza Hut. Twice it has not been ready. This last time I was told it would be another 20 to 25 minutes. What was the point of ordering online I asked. The server just looked at me. I was early but it should have at least been in the oven. I said, well cancel my order and the cashier said Ok Thank you and have a nice day. Normally I would have said thanks back but no this was very unkind and spoken as if he could care less about my order or business.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

First we were happy about the special deal on pizzas and we love Pizza Hut usually! But..... When the driver arrived she delivered the pizza and I tipped her well! We opened the boxes 1 by 1 and 3 of our pizzas were drastically undercooked! The crust was floppy and doughy! The cheese barely melted! So we called and they answered the phone only after we switched phones ... And said Hello? In a hateful tone! We explained our situation and they were crass and grumpily agreed to replace the pizza.... But by this time we were well into an hour wait. We asked for a refund and are currently 1 1/2 hours later still waiting. Calling back we got a angry " She's on her way"!

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I will never eat here again. Our pizza was late...we found hair in the cup of sauce for the breadsticks and a piece of hair on our pizza!!! I called to complain the lady was very rude. We ended up with a credit for another pizza but we will NOT be going back.