We went to the gourmet restaurant and only have good things to say ....mostly. On arrival the car park was very full and no one on hand to direct. Inside it took us a while to find where we were going and then had to sit in the bar for the table to be ready. The food however more than made up for it...if a little cool. Took a while for my granddaughter's meal to arrive but that was the only real concern. The mince pies were to die for at the end but we were too stuffed to do them justice, thanks goodness for mums wee plastic bag.....we took em home. Will definitely go again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This commended 145-bedroom hotel is ideally located only 1 mile from Glasgow International Airport (not in flight path), 5 minutes from Braehead Arena & Shopping Centre, Xscape Leisure Park and 10 minutes from Glasgow city centre. The hotel now boasts 97 rooms of the modern, contemporary club style. A new guest lift has been installed to service 3 floors of bedrooms; facilities also include 3 bars, Carverie, Bistro and Gourmet restaurants with weekend entertainment and an exclusive leisure club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Glynhill Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glynhill Hotel And Leisure Club
- The Glynhill Hotel Leisure
- Glynhill Hotel