Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Livingston
Ranked #12 of 107 Restaurants in Livingston
Price range: US$37 - US$37
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Frankie & Benny's is where you'll find the food you really want to eat. A glorious choice of moreish recipes, full of heart, made with care, served with joy - all done with a commitment to doing good things for our planet. Choose from glistening steaks, towering burgers, sticky starters and dreamy desserts. Discover gluten-free favourites and healthy, lighter choices. Dive in to nutritious-but-fun kids' dishes, or can't-believe-it's-vegan victories on a plate. Just sit back, have a drink, and then come back for more…
Reviewed 26 June 2021

I Was looking forward to going here with my boyfriend and our visit totally ruined our day out! Was really quiet when we arrived only 2 other tables occupied. The waitress forgot what drinks we orded which was only a dr pepper and diet irn bru so she come over to our table and asked again. I then got given a normal irnbru not diet! Another table come un 10 mins after us and got their food before us and another waitress appologised as the chef had burned our starter we ordered twice which was only a garlic bread tear and share it was tasteless! as we waited so long we were offered this for free by the second waitress she was very polite. We then received our mains i ordered ribs my boyfriend ordered a mac and cheese burger with un upgrade of his chips to be cheese and bacon chips. Well i received a plate of under cooked chips a corn on the cob that was watery and tasteless and a half rack of bones. My boyfriends food was TERRIBLE too his burger was frozen the cheese was a cheap cheese sauce on burger and chips and all tasted frozen and nasty for the price it was SHOCKING! when i go out for a meal and pay a lot of money for it i expect it to be better than i can cook myself and better than competitors to which i know cook better for less the price. I shall not be returning.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (512)

Reviewed 23 June 2021

Visited on a Tuesday for a quick lunch
Served by Tricia lovely food nice service good local restaurant

Reviewed 12 June 2021

We were served by Emma who was quick, efficient and courteous and we had a lovely chat. The food was absolutely excellent, and we enjoyed our starters, Mains and desserts. My husband liked the Long Island iced tea he had. It was a wonderful evening out and a perfect way to celebrate our sons 21st. Would recommend.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

Having being sceptical about eating out after lockdown we decided to have a meal out here the other night.
We needed have been worried. We had a lovely waitress by the name of Emma and honestly she provided hands down the best service I have ever received.
She was extremely polite and friendly and took very great care of us. She took our orders quickly and always kept an eye out if we needed anything. This is the type of service you would expect to receive at a top tier restaurant. She is an asset to the company and with staff like that I would certainly go back

Reviewed 7 June 2021

Popped in for beeakfast this morning, the food was great! My server Emma was very polite and attentive. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: June 2021

Travellers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Livingston also viewed

Livingston, West Lothian

Been to Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Livingston? Share your experiences!