Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
View deal
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$122
View deal
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Expedia.comUS$122
Priceline
eDreamsUS$122
1,239 results
All reviews lovely hotel murder mystery dining room west highland way cullen skink railway station food was lovely loch lomond evening meal drying room haggis breakfast was excellent porridge excellent value for money short break double room comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2021

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights recently and were very pleased with our stay. Check in was fast and efficient. Our room was better than we had expected which is always pleasing. We had our evening meal 1 night and breakfast each morning and thought the service was very good and the quality of food good. I also thought the price of the food was reasonable and the price of drinks a wee bit high. Overall I thought this was one of the best Best Western hotels I have stayed at and the staff the best. Unfortunately I could hear someone snoring in the next room which affected our sleep. Also the blind let a lot of light in down the sides which also affected our sleep. Overall very good experience.

Reviewed 31 August 2021

this place is ideal for an overnight stay. Check in is fast and easy and your greeted with a smile . Our double room was spacious , bathroom was very clean as was the bed linen. Dinner and breakfast menu has something for everyone and staff were brilliant . Bar area has different areas for you to sit. There's an area for having a smoke just out the front . excellent service all round

1  Thank Broonbear
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Great location, great staff, decent room with recently refurbished accessible shower, spotlessly clean, well set up with covid measures, very good restaurant and bar, food and staff. The lift is still out of order after many months making it difficult for people like me to get to the accessible room on the 1st floor, still worth 5 stars as all around everything else was great

Reviewed 26 August 2021

Super restaurant staff and delicious dinner and breakfast. I was given really nice tables even though solo.
Good parking.
I paid a bit extra for a larger front room but it was poor value for money: tiny, poor quality tv; thick, heavy feather duvet in the middle of summer - way too hot; uncomfortable pillow and mattress; tv remote not clean; tiny bathroom; only 1 comfy chair in a double room; tiny bathroom.
I’d stay here again, overnight, but would book the cheapest room.

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Restaurant staff (except one young female) were all brilliant, extremely friendly and welcoming. Food was great and plentiful, whilst (most) staff welcomed our dog happily.
Receptionist was a bit hit and miss in terms of friendliness which was disappointing.
Bed and pillows are extremely uncomfortable so I would not recommend staying here for periods of time. I could feel the spring in the mattress easily which left me with back ache.
Our room came with a lot of noise from the bathroom drains, which, when we told the receptionist about, was dismissed; she didn’t even offer to tell anyone until I pressed her.
I question the point of room cleaning service. Our room never looked ‘cleaned’ when we came back, whilst our bed linen was never changed.
The hotel is on a main road so sleeping with the windows open came with a lot of noise.
The surrounding area is beautiful and well worth a stop but I personally would reconsider having to stop overnight here again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple