All reviewswest highland wayguest loungewarm welcomehome from homebreakfast was deliciousgreat hostsliving roombeautiful locationlonger staysingle roomb and bporridgeone night staypacked lunchnothing is too much troublechickensscotland
Reviewed 7 September 2009

What a beautiful place in stunning surroundings.
Deb welcomed us at the door and showed us to our room which was immaculate with a very comfy bed and lots of added extras to make your stay more comfortable
Excellent breakfast with lots of choice.and cooked fresh to order . (Add smoked salmon with scrambled eggs to the menu and it would be perfect)
Nothing was to much trouble for Deb and Ian and we felt right at home,loved the alpacas and dogs especially puppy Archie.
This has got to be the best BB we have stayed in,we will definatly be back.
Thank you so much - Joanne & Keith-Ripley xx

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank duckyduck
Reviewed 6 September 2009

We had a wonderful stay at Ewich House. I was travelling with my sister and a friend. We only had time for a one night stay but wished we could have stayed longer. Of all the B&B's we had stayed in during out 2 week road trip through UK/Scottland, our Ewich House hosts Ian and Deb gave us the warmest welcome and made us feel right at home immediately. The rooms (we had a twin and a single room) are beautifully appointed with much attention to detail.

Guests have their own cosy lounge room with open fire (we were there in summer so didn't need this) and loads of dvds to choose from. There is also an extensive wine list to choose from should you feel like a night in by the fire.

I would recommend this lovely B&B to everyone.

Ian, I hope to catch up with you for a beer at the next Adelaide Test!! Email me when you can. :)

Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank jules1009
Reviewed 6 September 2009

This was our second stay at Ewich House, but Deb and Ian made it seem like we were regulars. Both of them were very helpful and kind, updating us on all their news, as well as suggesting places to visit and eat during the rest of our journey (The Old Smiddy in Killin was a great dinner recommendation!). The house is wonderful. The rooms are spacious, clean and wonderfully decorated. The entire place has a cozy, comfortable feel from the bedrooms, to the dining room, to the lounge. The grounds are lovely providing beautiful mountain views. The house is aimed toward outdoors folk, and it was wonderful to have a place to dry our boots after a walk in the rain.

Ewich has the best breakfasts of any B&B I've ever stayed in, and I've been in a few. Everything is fresh and cooked to order, really just delicious. Ewich House is a brilliant guest house and we were sad to have only stayed one night. Highly recommended to anyone who enjoys great hospitality, a wonderful location, and delicious breakfasts!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2009

Fantastic place to stay. The owners are extremely helpful and very friendly, nothing is too much trouble. Loved the little touches like the freetrade tea and coffee and the cruelty free toiletries. Also being a vegetarian was great to see 'full veggie breakfast' on the menu , top marks.
Fanatstic base for walking too, we will definitely be going back there

Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2009

I stayed at Ewich House with my fiancé, my parents, my sister and her friend. We all left feeling that we had made a couple of new friends!

Ian and Deb love what they do and it's very obvious from the moment you walk into their gorgeous house. The atmosphere is very welcoming and homely and the owners can't do enough for you. The bedrooms are comfortable, well equipped and full of thoughtful touches. The living room is cosy and available for guests to use for relaxing, watching TV or listening to music. The dining area is a delight and the breakfast is fantastic (the best porridge I had on our Scottish trip!).

The house is set in beautiful grounds and we enjoyed our morning walk (even if it was a little soggy) to visit the alpacas and chickens.

Ewich House is an example of how a B&B establishment should be run. It really is a home away from home and the whole experience is heightened by Ian and Deb who are doing a top job - the number 1 spot on TripAdvisor is well deserved! Thanks for making our stay so enjoyable and it was a great start to our Scottish weekend - we'll be back xx

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family