Ewich House
No availability for your dates from our partners
Loch Long Hotel(Arrochar)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bwest highland wayguest loungehome from homewarm welcomegreat hostssitting roombeautiful locationlonger staysingle roomdelicious breakfastporridgepacked lunchthe main roadevening mealloch lomondhens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay. Very nice and accommodating hosts. The house is very nicely decorated and clean, and i really liked the shared living room with a DIY real fire (luckily a fellow guest knew how to tend it as i didn't!). Lovely surroundings. I will definitely stay again if i come back to the area as the hosts were very nice and i think the room (single) was good value.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

The Ewich House was our first B&B stay as we headed north after a 2-day stint in Edinburgh. We were met with a warm welcome and comfortable beds. There were a couple eating options for dinner just up the road and we really enjoyed the comfortable guest area where we capped off the day by kicking up our feet with a whiskey and a crackling fire. It really was quite lovely.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I arrived at Ewich house early in the evening, after a very long day of walking along the West Highland Way. I was amazed at what I found.
I had a large double room all to myself, nice and clean, hot water, plenty of coffee, tea, biscuits ... I have never seen such attention to detail in a B&B - or in any hotel for that matter. Breakfast was cooked to order, and there was plenty to chose from.
The only down side to Ewich, is that it is situated just outside of Crianlarich, and if you have walked all day you don't want to go walking again in the evening to find a restaurant. I bought some food with me from the village to have in my room, but you could also take a taxi to one of the restaurants.

I would strongly recommend staying at Ewich house. It is such a great B&B!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Lovely hotel! The location is good, nice and quiet when the nearby road isn't busy. West Highland Way walking route can be found a bit further along the road. The chickens in the garden who provide the eggs for breakfast were also nice to see! I am looking forward to staying here again :)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2016

After being here only one night, we regretted not staying longer. Daniel & Sylvia were very helpful. Remote, in a wood, surrounded by trees and hills, this b&b is just past the northern end of Loch Lomond. Top off everything with a good breakfast, and we left, wondering why we didn't plan to stay longer.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family