“Great food with wonderful attentive staff”
Review of Stranraer Tandoori

Stranraer Tandoori
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Stranraer
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I have been to this restaurant on several occasions when I have visited Stranraer, and the food has always been delicious. On my last visit I have to say again how helpful and considerate the staff have been. On every occasion they are sociable, but not too imposing, being in the background ready to serve and chat a little. very impressed in every way.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Sue D

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We had our best dinner in Stranraer tandoori. Chicken tandoori was finger licking. Loved it

.........,,,,,,,..'mmmmmm

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank hemel883
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Well last night, Saturday 10th, we got a carry out of two pakoras, two naan breads, and four main speciality dishes..( I do my own basmati rice ) ..The chicken pakora, four pieces, were very nice, but the veg pakora, again only four pieces, were unusual to say the very least, they reminded me of onion Bhajis rather than pakora..And the normal pink mint sauce that usually accompanies them was yellow, weird..Anyway our four main dishes were really nice, from the Thawa to the Masala Balti, to the South Indian and the garlic chilli, all chicken perfectly cooked in the tandoor and nicely marinated, unlike some Indian restaurants who go overboard with the bright red chicken on the outside..Our two naan breads were also very nice, tho slightly on the small side..Hint to management...Take a look at the naan bread sizes from Akbars and Punjabi in Charing Cross Glasgow..All in all, we will be back as it was a very nice carry out...

Date of visit: September 2016