“Lovely meal”
Review of Stranraer Tandoori

Stranraer Tandoori
Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in Stranraer
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Had a very nice meal here with my wife.
The starters were ok but the main courses were both excellent.
The drinks (Cobra) were chilled and not a bad price.

Overall the restaurant offers value for money.

The only thing lacking was a bit of atmosphere.
No music.
The lights were possibly a bit bright for a restaurant.

The owners/staff couldn’t better, they were very attentive e and friendly.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We did a take away collection, and was very happy with the food. It was one of the best we have ever have eaten. Well worth the drive.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I have eaten twice at the Stranraer Tandoori in two days time! It is delicious Indian cuisine that had us coming back for more. They have a big menu with great prices and the food is some of the very best meals we have had in Scotland. Warm and comfy atmosphere with excellent service!

1  Thank cholmesjones
Reviewed 5 July 2018

100% the best Indian takeaway/restaurant in Dumfries & Galloway. I am local to Stranraer & never get fed up with Stranraer Tandoori.
Wether it be a takeaway meal or a sit in we are yet to be disappointed.
The staff are very pleasant, lovely people who attend to your every need. The interior of the restaurant is fantastic and clean with a large range of drinks and a huge menu (I am writing this review whilst waiting on an order arriving). Delivery is always very fast & the food has NEVER turned up cold. everything is always cooked through thoroughly and always a delight. The ONLY downfall (and the only reason I haven't added an extra star) is that I feel the restaurant is crying out to be decorated on the outside, a couple of years ago I remember the exterior being bright white and very appealing but over time it has grown slightly tacky, the paint is falling off the walls and going a bit green. Other than that it is PERFECT but come on lads, give the lovely big building a lick of paint :)

1  Thank LoganKennedy
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered a chicken korma and a prawn kashmiri, both of them were very good. Nice Naan breads as a well.
Very friendly staff!