Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street
US$131
  • Pool
US$119
US$113
River Inn of Harbor Town(Memphis)
US$261
US$119
US$180
  • Breakfast included
2,199 results
All reviewsbeale streethear the musicgreat locationhandy parkpeabody placeparking garagebalcony roomroom keyfedex forumwalking distancefed ex forumsoul museumgibson guitar factorycomplimentary breakfastlight sleeperking suiteper day
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I enjoyed my stay. I loved the indoor hot tub and pool. Amazing breakfast
I stayed on 6th floor There was some subtle noise at night from the local bars but nothing that disturbed me (I am a light sleeper).
Great Location. We walked to everything. We didn't move the car for 2 1/2 days
We walked down to the River, restaurants (Central BBQ . . yum)
Orpheum Theatre . . .we saw WICKED

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 152ginaw
maeganconley, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on the survey. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and that your experience was pleasant. We enjoy making your travel experience a good one and to know we accomplished that is rewarding. I will be sure to share your survey with our staff. We look forward to seeing you next time you’re in Memphis!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Wonderful hotel in the midst of all the action in downtown Memphis. Jon at the front desk is a great asset to this hotel. He has a wonderful attitude and is very helpful. Our room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast in the morning was typical Hampton Inn style but enjoyable. Parking can be a little tricky as it is not used by the hotel only. Be careful when walking through parking garage to hotel.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms face toward Beale St
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank love2travel109
maeganconley, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We flew in from the UK to stay one week at this hotel. Great location. Helpful and friendly staff - especially Chad on the front desk, who gave us some sound advice and assistance during our stay. Close to Beale Street and the Gibson Guitar and Memphis Rock & Soul museums. Great complimentary breakfast, with plenty of choice. The room contained a microwave and coffee and tea facilities. Free coffee and tea was also available in the dining area throughout the day. Hotel facilities were kept clean and hotel secure at night with a room key needed to access the hotel and lifts. The hotel is within walking distance of the Mississipi and the tourist boat anchorage. Also the hotel is a short distance (easily walked) to the National Civil Rights Museum and the Blues Hall of Fame on South Main St. We used public transport on a couple of occassions, not having a car and the bus stops were again easy to walk to. If you get fed up of Beale Street then walk one block from the hotel to S2nd street and try the bars there. In summary this hotel is ideally situated with fantastic staff.

Stayed: March 2018

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My friend and I arrived an hour early after already using the mobile check in and they had our room ready to go for us. We had the hot tub to ourselves about midnight. Love that it was 24 hours for our age.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
maeganconley, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I stayed at the Hampton several years ago when I was in town for a marathon, and we enjoyed it very much. When we decided to come back to Memphis to see Wicked at the Orpheum, this was the logical choice. And I wasn't disappointed.

The hotel is extremely convenient to the Orpheum, FedEx Forum, Autozone Park, Beale Street, and many shops and restaurants.

They have a great free breakfast, the hotel is very well maintained, the rooms are clean and the staff is extremely nice and helpful.

I certainly will stay here again.

Room Tip: I would get a room on the top floor if possible. This is an entertainment district, so there can be a lot of noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple