“Great restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We came here Sunday evening and were seated and drink and food orders taken quickly. The atmosphere and layout are very nice. The waitress was very good and there when we needed her. She brought large fresh rolls and butter while we waited for our food. I got the eggplant parmesan that came with spaghetti. My wife got lasagna. The eggplant parmesan was as good as I have ever had but the wife said the lasagna was not as good as it has been but it was still good. We will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The environment was cool with a fountain, set of cool mural pictures, and temple like details. However, while the staff was friendly the food was not anything to write home about. My manicotti was less than flavorful and tasted like it'd been bought at a grocery store. I would still recommend it since everyone else felt pretty content in my party and the environment was very cool !

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This is a quaint little restaurant with old world charm right in Bartlett. The BBQ pizza is always fabulous !! It never disappoints and feeds so many. We ordered a large and ate it for 3 days. Will be returning soon

1  Thank Alyson W
Reviewed 16 June 2017

After reading other reviews, I had higher expectations. The service was very slow and the food was very bland. I have had better spaghetti sauce from a jar. The salad was all lettuce with a few olives and a few pieces of tomato. Other Italian restaurants may have spoiled me with offers of freshly grated cheese and hot tasty rolls. This was a letdown for sure.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

The many positive reviews for Coletta's brought us here for dinner during our stay in Memphis and we were glad to did. The decor is definitely dated but in my mind that lends to the appeal of the place, a bit like taking a step into the past. Service was friendly and efficient as we ordered the Lasagna and a small Mushroom Pepperoni Pizza. Best of all are reasonable wine prices, less than $20 for a full carafe of house Chianti. Yes, this isn't the best Italian I've ever had but it was hearty, tasty and left us satisfied with the value it presented.

Been to Coletta's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!