“The Real BBQ of Memphis is HERE!! THe BEST Catfish down South!!”
Review of Arnold's BBQ

Arnold's BBQ
Ranked #303 of 1,542 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 17 October 2015

This place has the real BBQ, I've been to many BBQ restaurants and none compare.
I have been back many times and tried different items on the menu. Their catfish whether I gotten it Grilled or Fried is the BEST! They have this dish called loaded fries UNBELIEVABLE ( almost any choice of meat with the fixings on top of fries with melted smoked gouda and premium white cheddar with BBQ sauce on top). Their BBQ sauce I can take a jug of it home. They have very good greens and banana pudding too!

1  Thank OpenBelly

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Everything was wonderful most of my family and I had the baby back ribs oh my goodness they are to die for they were very tender and the flavor was full of love you could just tell whomever smoked them love to cook, the baked beans were good as well they put ground chuck in em the slaw was the bomb my sister had a side of turnip greens man when we all finished tasting them she had none left so we all got a order of fresh turnip greens to go and of course I bought my sister and order of greens too because she seamed upset. We will be meeting here again soon

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

We heard about this place from the locals and when we got there all the vehicles had out of state plates the place is kind of old and dingy the service is just ok not a lot of hospitality but the food was great and fresh it was exactly what we expected and well worth our detour to get there fried chicken was great!!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

The prices were high for this type of eatery.
I ordered the rib tips.. they were ok
But for the price I expected better

Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

The food was ok. The prices were high. I had a chicken salad , one kids meal and pulled pork plate . We had water yet $28.10. The cashier left the dinning room for awhile even when we left no one was there. The TV had an inappropriate movie on for my son who is 8