“At least the sweet potatoes fries were good.”

Tops Bar-B-Q - Macon Rd
Ranked #289 of 1,510 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The Ribs needed moisture, but I really hated the flavor of the BBQ sacue. The sauce wasn't much better in the BBQ beans. On the plus side, the sweet potatoes fries were good

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the bbq but I didnt like the sauce already on it.Beans and slaw were in small portions. There were alot of cary outs but the service was fast

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This is mostly a take out place although they do have some tables. Compared to barbecue we have had in other places in Memphis, this was a disappointment. The pork was tough and hard to chew and the sauce was not particularly to our taste.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Get the burger!! I've have the pleasure of starting a new job around the corner from here and although my taste buds are thrilled, I'm thinking my waistline will disagree.
The burger was excellent- service was prompt and clearly this is an area favorite as there were about 15 people in line to order inside as I was leaving.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Bbq was good. Slaw and beans where not that good. Portion size was small, service is non and place did not seem clean.