“Fair BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The staff were nice. The BBQ was fair. Our meats were served cold. LIke they were frozen and put in a microwave to thaw but didn't quite get all the way thawed. The flavor was okay but I wouldn't go out of my way for it. The sweet potato fries were good. The potato salad wasn't bad either. If you want Memphis BBQ it's best to go somewhere else. If you are in the area and are just hungry this place will work.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The Ribs needed moisture, but I really hated the flavor of the BBQ sacue. The sauce wasn't much better in the BBQ beans. On the plus side, the sweet potatoes fries were good

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the bbq but I didnt like the sauce already on it.Beans and slaw were in small portions. There were alot of cary outs but the service was fast

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This is mostly a take out place although they do have some tables. Compared to barbecue we have had in other places in Memphis, this was a disappointment. The pork was tough and hard to chew and the sauce was not particularly to our taste.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Get the burger!! I've have the pleasure of starting a new job around the corner from here and although my taste buds are thrilled, I'm thinking my waistline will disagree.
The burger was excellent- service was prompt and clearly this is an area favorite as there were about 15 people in line to order inside as I was leaving.