“Quick and easy”

Schlotzsky's Bakery Cafe
Ranked #361 of 1,498 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this place so I stopped in for a quick and easy dinner. I ordered the turkey and bacon club with a cup of loaded baked potato soup. The soup tastes good although a bit salty. The sandwich was good. There really wasn't anything exciting about either of these items but they were tasty and fresh. This is a very basic place and the food comes out very quickly. The employees were walking around picking up and cleaning which was refreshing to see. I would probably return if I want a quick simple meal.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

The sandwiches tasted great with their "one-of-a-kind" sourdough bread. You can tell this place is well managed and very friendly.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Been coming here for 2 yrs now. The taste has not changed at all. Love their sourdough bread sandwiches. The pizzas are pretty tasty too. People are friendly. The service is fast . Food is good.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

Our business group only had a few minutes for lunch. Fortunately, we picked Schlotzky's. The service was fast despite a line. The traditional sandwich on sourdough bread was delicious as was the chicken salad with cranberries. It was a p,easing, bright, clean environment with easy parking. We would come again.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

I have been a customer here for about a year now- it is the only Schlotzsky's in Memphis. It is managed well- and the food is a cut above regular delis. The bread is freshly baked and the ingredients are always premium. It does get quite busy during lunch- slows down for dinner time so try that if you are not in a rush. My friend likes their personal gourmet pizzas- but I still prefer my sandwiches. I've been to other scholtzskys before- and this one is definitely one of the best.