“One of the Best Sandwich Restaurants in Memphis!”

Schlotzsky's Bakery Cafe
Ranked #365 of 1,497 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Let me first start off by saying, if you haven't tried their sandwiches, then you're missing out. Schlotzsky's is so delicious! They even offer a half sandwich combo and their pizzas are small, personal pizzas. They are as good as their sandwiches! Love it!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Excellent service and quality food keep us returning whenever we are in the area. We haven't found anything the we don't love from the sandwiches to the Cinnabons!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I was glad to find this one here. I've been eating Schlotzsky's for several years.
This place is very clean. The management is alright. The service is great.
I like the rubens and the pastrami sandwiches. Their bbq chips are so good. And now that there's also Cinnabons sold that's just a plus to going for a meal.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I've been a fan of Schlotzsky's since the late 1980's. The highlight is their sourdough bread, which has a good taste and texture to it. This location is the only one left in the Memphis area and when I worked nearby was a weekly lunch trip for me. Unfortunately, I'm only occasionally able to stop in for a sandwich, but any time I'm in the area I inevitably end up here. My kids love the pizza's on sourdough as well.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this place so I stopped in for a quick and easy dinner. I ordered the turkey and bacon club with a cup of loaded baked potato soup. The soup tastes good although a bit salty. The sandwich was good. There really wasn't anything exciting about either of these items but they were tasty and fresh. This is a very basic place and the food comes out very quickly. The employees were walking around picking up and cleaning which was refreshing to see. I would probably return if I want a quick simple meal.

Been to Schlotzsky's Bakery Cafe? Share your experiences!