“Traveled from Florida...Worth the Trip”
Review of Neely’s

Neely’s
Ranked #400 of 1,581 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Casual and a bit tattered venue that serves flavorful BBQ and memorable Onion Rings. Senior portioned pulled pork with beans was plenty as a lunch. Large pulled pork sandwich was very good and very sloppy to eat with the Cole slaw on the bottom. The onion rings, not prepared on location, were large and flavorful.

1  Thank johnfjohnston

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

BBQ is tender the rib meat fell off the bones, we had a platter with a variety of meats, enough to feed 4 people easily. The service was great with a friendly and attentive staff. I will be sure to return when visiting Memphis again

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I'm from Texas and Texas is known for its BBQ but so is Memphis, Tennessee. The atmosphere is very comfortable and the BBQ smell hits you as soon as you walk in! Service is friendly (but I did feel like it took a couple minutes longer to get our food than it should have) but the food is really good. What makes a good BBQ place ...is...also the BBQ sauce and they have a great sauce. We both could not decide so we got a chopped brisket sandwich and a pulled pork sandwich. Both were as good as we had hoped for.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I've been to this location many times and every time the Beef Ribs are the best thing I've eaten. I've tasted the pork Ribs and the pork shoulder but still insist on Beef Ribs as the best meat dish at this location.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I ate at the airport version of this restaurant. Unfortunately, I spent less than a day in Memphis and did not have the opportunity to eat some Memphis BBQ. Luckily this restaurant was there. The food was delicious and the shredded pork tender. I recommend it. I'll have to try more restaurants if I ever come back.

Been to Neely’s? Share your experiences!