“Excellent food and service!”

Penygawse Victorian Tea Room
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on our way to Pembrokeshire. Good choice of food on offer. We had sandwiches and panini which were excellent quality. The service is outstanding and the staff so hard working. Couldn’t fault!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (201)

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Stopped here before our morning 3.5 hour drive home just on the off chance they did takeaway coffee, they did but we ended up staying and having breakfast, I had a all day breakfast and it was one of the best I've had, amazingly thick bacon, almost like gammon, and the coffee is fantastic! Service was spot on and it was a really quick service!

Shame I can't bring this place back with us, top notch

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 13 July 2021

I stopped for a light breakfast a couple of weeks ago and found the food, staff and general ambience very good.
Well worth a visit if in the area.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

I visited alone for a hot drink and bite to eat mid morning. It was quiet on arrival with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating available. Staff are friendly and attentive and the prices are fair.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank icaANON
Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

A very pretty tea room housed in a beautiful Victorian building. I’m so glad that we stopped off here. The coffee and flapjack were delicious and our waitress was friendly and efficient. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2021