“First dinner with our newborn”
Review of Dudley Arms

Dudley Arms
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Llandrillo
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My fiancée and I popped in to The Dudley Arms this evening. It was the first time we’d taken our baby (13 days old) out in the evening and we were pretty nervous.

The chap who owns the place - apologies, I didn’t catch his name - met us in the car park, clearly having acknowledged from my reservation email that we had a newborn in tow.

He took us to our table which was nicely tucked away and was an absolute gent, making us feel instantly welcome and introducing himself to the three of us.

This instantly settled our nerves and was a lovely touch.

The beer was, as expected, excellent and the food was superb and very good value. Save for the baby, we each got food envy.

Jess (my fiancée), Edward (the tiny one) and I had a great time and we are booked in to go back tomorrow. Same time, same table.

I suspect we will go back many times in the future too.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Had a great meal here. Food was gorgeous - fairly typical pub food menu but cooked by people who know what they're doing. And fresh. Everything seemed really fresh. Lovely, helpful staff and a great environment. Everything I'd hoped a pub in this area might be. Thanks!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Our party of 9 dined at the Dudley Arms over Easter and we have the most wonderful evening. The steaks were to die for and the locals were very friendly. Staff were incredibly welcoming too and the bill didn't break the bank!! We would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

our party of 10 staying at nearby caravan site went for Sunday lunch, food was excellent fresh hot and tasty reasonably priced and an excellent waitress "DI".
would certainly visit again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Needed a place to eat with the family whilst on an Easter weekend break to Snowdonia. Had a look on Trip Advisor and the Dudley Arms came highly recommended. We were able to make a booking for the same day which was great considering we left things a little last minute.

From the moment we got there, till the moment we left, the service was exceptional and the food fantastic. I had the steak and ale pie, amazing! Highly recommend a visit if you’re in the local area and thanks for making us all feel very welcome Team!