“small place but beautiful food”
Review of Rasam's Spice - CLOSED

Rasam's Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2015

walked in and got fantastic service..the food came out piping hot food..i accidentally dropped food but they had no problem with it,they cleaned my mess up and they brought me another one..this is the best restaurant because even though i get embarrassed they dont make a big deal out of it..like other restaurants would do..would come back again! :)

1  Thank mexicana2345

Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

Me and my husband went to dine in on a Saturday & was met by two lovely young men who seated us straight away, from then on we rely did enjoy our evening. Poppodoms & drinks arrived very quickly, there was other tables inside however it fills up really quickly due to it being a small restaurant. The young gentlemen (Tarik) I hope I got it right, took our order of North Indian garlic chicken and I had the Chicken Gorkali which was to die for!! Can't believe I never tried this restaurant before! Thank you very much for a fabulous evening. Look forward to seeing the two gentlemen again!

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Ordered from Rasam's Spice before with no problem. Ordered today, had rice missing from the order. Not a big problem, until I rang up, said I was missing rice, then got hung up on. Rang back a minute later and got told they were sorting it out then hung up on again.

Contacted just eat, they rang the restaurant to get some information on the order, they got told, they're a bit busy with orders but our replacement rice will be with us within 15 minutes.

1 hour after calling and an hour and 10 minutes after food initially arrive they sent us the missing rice, as to which the curry is now cold..!

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

The customer service is outstanding. The young lad is way beyond his years and is doing a brilliant job. The food is well presented and tastes delicious. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place, definitely worth it!

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

I eat here all the time it's so cheap and it's amazing food, always order from here don't often eat in just because I perfect to be able be to comfortable after eating so much. Huge portions and sometimes give you some free popadoms and dips. I would highly recommend eating in or ordering online, free delivery to locals and so much choice. Everyone has to try