“Excellent delivery and takeaway service”
Review of Rasam's Spice - CLOSED

Rasam's Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2016

I found this place a few years ago whilst starting at presthaven and noticed they do delivery to the caravan sites so gave it a try. The food was excellent and still hot after waking back from the main gate to my caravan, the order has been spot on every time and we have used them every year since either from presthaven or talacre beach. We have never eaten in but the delivery service has always been brilliant and the one time I waited to take it away myself the staff were all friendly and chatty.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with family, whilst on a short vacation to Prestatyn.
I can only describe my experience as very poor.
The service was of a low standard with the waiter playing FIFA on the tv whilst tables were left dirty and unset.
Our popadum plates and condiment tray were not cleared before our starters arrived and still hadn't been cleared when the main course was being served.
The food was of a low standard also and lacked flavour.
I was very disappointed with my meal, being a person who likes spice I ordered a Madras which turned out to be milder than the tikka the other members of the group were eating.
The service during the meal was none existent and we weren't asked once if our meal was okay.
We didn't complain at the time because we felt it would of been a waste of time.
I can see other reviewers on this site were happy with the food and service and can only assume that the people in charge on the evening of our visit must of been new.
I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anybody and would never visit again.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

We ordered takeaway last time but decided to eat in last night. It's the first night Mr Shah has decided to try 'bring your own alcohol' as logic tells him it's cheaper for the customer and so the customer will eat out twice a week instead of once. How very true as we saved £10 on last nights bill by taking our own wine. Food was fabulous and plenty of it, a lick of paint and ironed tablecloths wouldn't go amiss but that's just me being fussy. Superb food makes up for it.

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Ordered food, money was taken from my account then no food was sent. Message recieved minutes before the order was due to say it was cancelled. Not happy!

2  Thank Welsh G
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

I ordered a meal at 9.38pm on just eat for nearly £15 I was told via just eat that it would arrive at 10.25pm. At 10.15pm I got a message saying that my order had been cancelled but the money had already been taken out of my account. I think this is awful as this was treat for me and my partner and we could not afford to re order from another take way and due to the time that it was rejected it also meant most take aways were not taking orders. I tried to ring to get an explination of why my order was rejected as it was only 10.15 and they didn't shut until 10.30. My phone call was ignored and I was left with no explination and no food. I am very disappointed as this is the second time I have had issues with this take away. I will not be using their service again !!!!