Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews holiday home nova centre sister site holiday park on site robin hood blue flag beach lovely site beach minutes leisure centre sales team static caravan play area lovely caravan direct beach access base to explore crazy golf
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021

We have recently purchased a lovely holiday home on this fabulous park. Situated right next to the beach with all the great amenities of Prestatyn a 5 minute walk away. A peaceful and quiet park with many local attractions it is the ideal choice. Sarah Cheetham has been amazing all the way through from our initial looking right through to the handover of our keys. And it doesn’t stop as the park still help you to ensure everything is right for you. Can’t recommend Lido and Sarah more highly!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2021

We first visited in summer 2020 for the day and then stayed for a week in April this year in a hire caravan before deciding to buy our own caravan. Sarah guided us through the process and helped us to find a caravan in our budget with our list of requirements! She has been helpful and knowledgeable throughout.
The site is quiet and friendly with direct beach access. It is ideally located for a walk into Prestatyn or to the beach with lovely cafes and restaurants within easy reach. You can walk to the train station in 10 minutes too.
If you would like some more entertainment you can always use the sister site at Robin Hood but our kids just love the playground and the beach here and are quite happy to play all day!
We visited lots of sites before deciding on Lido Beach. It's ideal for couples and young families and well worth a visit for a relaxing break.
If you are thinking about buying a holiday home then we would highly recommend Sarah to help you.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

We purchased our holiday home in October 2020 just as Wales was placed into lockdown so we were unable to visit until April 2021. Prior to purchase Sarah Cheetham showed us around the park and from the 1st visit we could feel how friendly this site was and indeed how friendly the staff were. Sarah sourced a home to suit our requirements and the purchase was a very simple process made all the easier with Sarah's guiding hand. We were given a choice of plots and chose the one to suit us best. When we could eventually visit Sarah had ensured everything was in place for our arrival. We would certainly recommend this site should you want a clean & well kept environment with a friendly team of staff and somewhere to make your happy place.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

I have recently bought a caravan on Lido Beach after seeing how lovely the site was when visiting my friends caravan. The laid back feel of lido beach instantly made me feel thousands of miles away from home. The site is in walking distance from the beach, about 2 minutes walk from our plot to be exact! I would like to thank Sarah, who made the purchasing process go really smoothly and no request was too much for her, even during lockdown. She sent me regular updates and pictures of my caravan as I was unable to visit the site and was always available to send a quick WhatsApp message whenever I had questions. She is so attentive and full of knowledge for Lido beach and the area. I have young grandkids and already have an idea from Sarah of what they will enjoy when visiting us In Prestatyn. I am sure they are going to love spending time at the Nova centre about 5 minutes away especially as we have 8 free annual passes included. On my first stay Sarah arranged for a complimentary bottle of Prosecco to be personally delivered to celebrate my first and many more stays. I can’t wait to come back next weekend!
If you are looking to view or buy a caravan i definitely recommend Sarah x

Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

Lido Beach Holiday Park is probably the best place in North Wales to have a mini break to owning your own mobile home .
Anyone wishing to buy a caravan for more than just a holiday see Sarah Cheetham in the office she is a very honest sales person with my experience always helpful and looks after you with a smile .
I have bought on Lido with confidence. This will be our second time here lasting 21 years in total .
Lido Beach is central for everything. What ever your looking for. . You must act quickly though the plots are selling out , everyone is having the same idea .