Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews holiday home holiday park on site lovely site blue flag beach sales team prestatyn town centre static caravan play area lovely caravan crazy golf min walk base to explore evening entertainment north wales facilities jones
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Stayed at lido this week 4 nights what can I say only filthy caravan and yes I paid for a gold as I'm very particular about cleaning. Opened the van there was a smell the floors had never seen water or a wipe took me shoes off immediately my feet were black. The carpets were dirty the TV had all drinks marks down it. The furniture was all stained. The windows were dirty from the people previous. All the mirrors looked as if they had been cleaned with a dirty cloth. All the taps were loose. The double mattress in main bedroom wasn't fit for adults felt every spring. I cleaned the bathroom floors with my own wipes and omg filth. The towel rails were crumy it goes on and on so won't be visiting again as for covid and putting a seal on the door when they have cleaned it it wasn't clean

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Came to Lido caravan park, cannot fault the Caravan very nice and spacious. But that's where it ends, poor facilities on a beech that retreats a mile at low tide and half way up the concrete stairs lining the extent of the beech. So you cannot pitch a beech tent unless I between tides for a few hours . On the site there are a couple of play grounds and a few cafe's and resteraunts . It's not great with view of a wind farm directly opposite. Not for me.... if I pay good money for a trip I want some satisfaction.

Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Visited for the 1st time and had a great time went to quickly. The caravan we had was great . Location a few minutes to the the beach 10 minutes walk into the town. Play area and outdoor gym was good for my son and he made friends quickly. Would recommend and look forward to returning for a longer holiday.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Chloe Woodcock, Owner at Lyons Lido Beach Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We are over the moon you had such a great holiday and we really hope to welcome you back soon.

Michelle
Group Holiday Sales Manager

Reviewed 21 May 2021

Dan got us the caravan we wanted and went out of his way to help us to find the plot, to move in and he always says he's a man of his word: because whatever you want done, he'll get done for you! Brilliant park, been on here before twenty years ago, love it still. Dan is a credit to the park, he's a first class salesman. Gill.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

After a couple of weeks with lot's off support from Sarah on the phone as we was in lock down, my husband and I got to visit lido beach on the 17th April to see the site and to view a caravan we had selected.
We loved the site and Sarah found us a lovely size plot in the sunshine and offered alternative plots.
The caravan we had selected didn't quite meet our requirements but luckily for us Sarah soon on the case and found one that was.
Happy days!
There wasn't pressure to buy as Sarah customer service was outstanding.
Sarah listened to what we was looking for and our budget.
Sarah is very proud of the lido beach and prestatyn, and couldn't of been more welcoming.
There has been snagging to be done as we brought a used van and there after service team have worked through them.
Sarah always has:a smile and stops to say hello and ask how things are going.
We want to say a big thank you for your guidance and support finding our little peace of heaven.
Hughes family