Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews holiday home nova centre sister site holiday park on site robin hood blue flag beach lovely site beach minutes leisure centre sales team static caravan play area lovely caravan direct beach access base to explore crazy golf
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

Worst ‘holiday park’ I’ve ever visited. Feral swearing kids running around all day and night, gangs of kids arranging fights. Kids throwing rubbish everywhere. Kids playing with access gate, kids driving around at 10pm on mobility scooter, then arguing when asked to go away.

Oh and it’s not just the kids, 2am Beatles songs behind caravan bedroom, not even recorded by the actual Beatles but some drunken out of tune adults with zero respect for their own children or anyone wishing to sleep. Never ever again! Security needs to be full time patrol, and they need to be paid double.

Room tip: Don’t do there
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 17 August 2021

Paid for a holiday that was not confirmed until after the start date. Got arrival instructions days into what would have been the holiday date too. When I had phoned Lyons , they had no booking on the system so. Asked for a refund. It never came. Weeks later - amazingly the booking confirmation arrived but the holiday date had passed. Again asked for a refund - no reply

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

So we were really happy that we managed to get a holiday at last minute (after our France trip was cancelled). We paid £1000 for a week in a caravan here which I thought was expensive but it is the height of summer/pandemic demand etc. The park is lovely and quiet, close to the beach. There's a play park and cafe on site but down at the beach there are amusements, a bar serving food and a larger play park and playing field.

We had a few niggles. On arrival later afternoon we checked in then went and unpacked. Once unpacked we realised we had no internet signal and upon reading the welcome info found that we needed to purchase WiFi. By this point reception was closed. It was annoying it wasn't offered to us on arrival as we couldn't plan our day out the next day. We also had no bedding for the pull out bed in the living room and no ironing board despite the website saying you needed to bring your own iron. We found the caravan a bit under equipped really. There was no hoover. No oven trays/colander/egg cups. There was the world's smallest frying pan which was a struggle making food for 7 of us.

The shelves on the fridge door kept falling off as the things that held it in place had been snapped off. And whenever the shower was on water just poured out from under the caravan.

The bedding and mattresses didn't have plastic covers which I wasn't keen on. We've stayed at other holiday parks in the UK during the pandemic where the bedding and mattresses were covered in wipe clean plastic covers and that felt much more reassuring.

In fairness the caravan was adequate and served as a base to explore North Wales but for £1000 a week I expected a little more from it.

The reception staff were excellent and arranged bedding and an ironing board straight away. I did however pay for WiFi for the duration of our stay but this ran out a day early. And of course reception was closed by the time we arrived back and realised.

They also changed the barrier code half way through our stay and didn't tell us. Of course again it was after 5pm, reception was closed and any numbers for security were in the caravan. Luckily a passing child told us the new code.

In terms of location we thought it was a bit far out. We prefer to stay over caenarfan way. It's much more central for exploring North Wales . But there was a lovely beach at the site (beware of the sinking sand though in the middle) and there was a canny fun fair at Rhyl for the kids.

All in all though we did have a lovely holiday.

Room tip: Take a few essential kitchen items i.e. larger frying pan, egg cups etc. Don't forget tea towels, cloths. Remember to pay for WiFi on arrival.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Stayed at lido this week 4 nights what can I say only filthy caravan and yes I paid for a gold as I'm very particular about cleaning. Opened the van there was a smell the floors had never seen water or a wipe took me shoes off immediately my feet were black. The carpets were dirty the TV had all drinks marks down it. The furniture was all stained. The windows were dirty from the people previous. All the mirrors looked as if they had been cleaned with a dirty cloth. All the taps were loose. The double mattress in main bedroom wasn't fit for adults felt every spring. I cleaned the bathroom floors with my own wipes and omg filth. The towel rails were crumy it goes on and on so won't be visiting again as for covid and putting a seal on the door when they have cleaned it it wasn't clean

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Came to Lido caravan park, cannot fault the Caravan very nice and spacious. But that's where it ends, poor facilities on a beech that retreats a mile at low tide and half way up the concrete stairs lining the extent of the beech. So you cannot pitch a beech tent unless I between tides for a few hours . On the site there are a couple of play grounds and a few cafe's and resteraunts . It's not great with view of a wind farm directly opposite. Not for me.... if I pay good money for a trip I want some satisfaction.