Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews holiday home nova centre sister site holiday park on site robin hood blue flag beach lovely site beach minutes leisure centre sales team static caravan play area lovely caravan direct beach access base to explore crazy golf
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

Wondfull, park clean quite , friendly staff at reception , that go out way to help you park is very near sea u can here it laping up its paradise a nice little walk on sight gets u right out to your own beach entrence, and stunning golden sands , prestatin has nice selection bars shops a good market every other day , lido beach is 90 mins car ride for me but when u get here feels million miles away , faultless .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Dewdog_rip21
Chloe L, Owner at Lyons Lido Beach Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a fabulous review, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. One of the highlights of the park is its direct beach access, so we're glad you enjoyed being right by the beach! We hope to welcome you back again very soon :)

Reviewed 20 September 2021

We stayed at Lyons Lido Beach for 3 nights and I must say ot was the best time ever the kids loved it, the caravan was clean and cosy, the caravan park was quiet but had a play park for the kids to use which they did numerous times and the beach was amazing the kids went for a swim in the sea and loved every minute of it we will definitely be returning next year just for longer.

1  Thank CazTurner

Hi Caz!

Thank you for the lovely review. We're so glad you and your family had such a great stay and enjoyed the facilities on-park and swimming in the sea! We're looking forward to welcoming you back next year for an even longer stay! :)

Reviewed 19 September 2021

Danny , has made buying on the lido site very comfortable & easy more than helpful & easy to talk too , we get the keys in a couple of weeks and are looking forward to settling in , we are more than happy

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

The site is in the middle of a housing estate . We stayed in a caravan that we rented privately. The reception team were lovely as the owners hadn't given us a code for the barriers.

If I was going again I'd book through the company not a private owned caravan.

We were right on the road to the beach which was great for the kids.

Everyone kept there pitches lovely was cutting the grass when we were there.

It's a quiet site with not much there but you can use its other site on the road to Rhyl.

I wouldn't book 3 beach drive again as the owners didn't like the review I left about cleanliness. Never have I been told I've left a caravan in a disgusting state when I have photos of a dirty caravan we arrived too.

On departure I hoovered the whole carvan antibacterial all the work tops the lot.

We were meant to be met on arrival apparently there was an emergency when I finally contacted the owners he said let me know if it had been cleaned.

We use alot of caravans for holidays and it's a shame the owners of this caravan weren't the nicest of people a surcharge was put on top of the 300 pound for the hire.

We would go back to the site for the location for a quiet but fun holiday

Room tip: Only thing I'd say is not many signs to get out of the park I mean to the exit
Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

Worst ‘holiday park’ I’ve ever visited. Feral swearing kids running around all day and night, gangs of kids arranging fights. Kids throwing rubbish everywhere. Kids playing with access gate, kids driving around at 10pm on mobility scooter, then arguing when asked to go away.

Oh and it’s not just the kids, 2am Beatles songs behind caravan bedroom, not even recorded by the actual Beatles but some drunken out of tune adults with zero respect for their own children or anyone wishing to sleep. Never ever again! Security needs to be full time patrol, and they need to be paid double.

Room tip: Don’t do there
Date of stay: August 2021